Focus RS

kshymkiw83

Ford sent me the brochure directly. The dealers have nothing for materials. As for test driving one. Probably not going to happen at the dealer, most likely will all be sold before delivery. Most dealers are charging $5-10k over invoice now if you can find one.

Were you able to get yours ordered at sticker/invoice?

A year from now they will be sitting on lots with $2500 rebates.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's likely they may under-produce or simply make it a short term production vehicle like the BMW 1M.

I hope so but if they sell well Ford would likely build quite a few of them. I know its a different product but I remember plenty of Shelby GT's, GT500's, KR's, Boss 302's etc sitting on lots being heavily discounted. Hell, I bought my Fiesta when Ford had run out of production on them and they still had a $2k rebate on them.

• 2 weeks later...
I hope this car is not going to be a limited run. The m1 was basically a m3 so there was not a lot of r&d to make it. Ford spent large amounts of cash to make the Rs, would be dumb not to make that money back.

This should be a "regular model" for as many years as the current Gen focus has left.

• 1 month later...