Focus RS

kshymkiw83

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FIAT did that for Abarth buyers as well. It's cool to see manufacturers get behind things like that.

We do it for every SRT as well.

A co-worker bought an ST and made the trip. He said it was a good time.

FIAT did that for Abarth buyers as well. It's cool to see manufacturers get behind things like that.

Annoyingly, they significantly cut the number of locations for 2016. Last year they opened the season with a weekend at Laguna Seca and I think did one at COTA, this year they only are doing it at Daytona, MSR Houston, and Auto Club in Fontana.

I'm jealous, I spent just as much on my Moosetang as a RS and I didn't get an invite for some track time.

You can go in a straight line just about anywhere :p

• 2 weeks later...

Ford is killing Subaru in this game.

Its kinda sad. The STi was a car that kinda lit the fire in this category and they didn't have the balls to keep innovating and or listening to the people that actually buy these cars.

If they had, I would have one in my garage right now.

Ford is killing Subaru in this game.

Its kinda sad. The STi was a car that kinda lit the fire in this category and they didn't have the balls to keep innovating and or listening to the people that actually buy these cars.

If they had, I would have one in my garage right now.

Same with the Evo, after the 9 it went to shit.

Isn't that one of the most powerful EVO made? I thought they beefed up the last one, as a last hurrah...

http://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/news/a24627/mitsubishi-lancer-evo-x-final-concept-is-a-473-hp-farewell/

I don't think that concept version ever made it to production, at least not at that power.

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/mitsubishi/2015-mitsubishi-lancer-evolution-x-final-edition-ar168911.html

This did though, and it's only 303hp. Further, it's all shit that came standard on the MR, for the most part. Regardless, the X is heavier than the IX/VIII and the motor isn't nearly as bulletproof as the 4G63.

I love turbo 4 bangers but Subaru and Mitsubishi literally killed their own product by making politically correct cars.

EDIT: US Final Edition is rated at 291hp, LOL.