Who rents a 2 car trailer?

Bigg Slimm

Sounds like you are looking for something like this:

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/vehicles-trailers-sale/701856-2007-34-2-car-bumper-pull-trailer.html

I've never seen one in person, but looking at these pictures I can now see why they are not popular.

That thing is going to be a mother fucker to move around gas stations and other tight places I would think.

I will see if I know anybody who has one to rent or you could borrow, if I find one I'll hit you up.

My friend has one but doesn't rent it out. He hauls his corvettes on it. His trailer is made by Imperial and has an open with a full floor bumper pull.

I have a featherlie open car hauler that works for corvettes but I can only haul one though.

Edited by RS69

My friend has one but doesn't rent it out. He hauls his corvettes on it. His trailer is made by Imperial and has an open with a full floor bumper pull.

I have a featherlie open car hauler that works for corvettes but I can only haul one though.

How does your friend like hauling his corvettes with the trailer? Did he get the trailer locally?

How does your friend like hauling his corvettes with the trailer? Did he get the trailer locally?

He uses it all the time. He has many vettes from the c1 to c6. It is a heavy trailer and pull its with his Ram 3500. I don't know where he bought it, but is over 10 years old and still looks good.

There was one for sale on Craigslist a few weeks ago from a classic car dealer in Utica, thinking Phil Sterling Classics.

You won't find trailers like that for rent.....it's too much of a risk and liability as trailers that long aren't really meant for most people as they don't have the experience needed to properly navigate with them. If you do find one, it'll be from a buddy or something similar. Not to mention a bumper pull two car would suck to pull anyway, but they do make them.