So I thought you were supposed to be able to find a '16 SS under $40k

Mowgli1647545497

My thoughts exactly. Thank you GM, for naming an entire car after a trim level on all of your other cars. :rolleyes:

Agreed. And the best part is that its a family sedan LOL. That could be a great name for the HALO car, such as a Ford GT competitor if they ever make one.

Nah, totes should be a boring family boat.

I'm also assuming that OP was confusing the prices on the SS, which are discounted, sometimes heavily, to be a Camaro SS. LOLOLOL

That's the only way I'd expect a discount on a brand new Camaro, is if I got them confused.

Also, I'm sure Tim was referencing the Gen 2 V...

Good chassis, shit engine.

You have been jaded and think everything GM is shit at this point, broken TBSS, a buddy with a G8, and whatever else you're pissed about. The fact that you recently bought a Camaro surprises me, then you come into a thread like this and talk shit about it, that doesn't really surprise me.

Sometimes you can get them down to ~40K, you just have to wait for the right GM incentives. You will probably have to wait a few months before GM does it with the 16's

This. As soon as it gets stale, say end of the summer or fall, you'll find some decent deals.