ANOTHER Advice Thread

Orion

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mojoe is upset because he posts quality advice when asked and when his advice is ignored, he feels he wasted time trying to help someone who had the ability to help themselves had they listened. It's tiring.

Geeto is NOT upset because he is used to people ignoring his unsolicited opinion, because it is stupid and people don't like him.

Mojoe is upset because he posts quality advice when asked and when his advice is ignored, he feels he wasted time trying to help someone who had the ability to help themselves had they listened. It's tiring.

Geeto is NOT upset because he is used to people ignoring his unsolicited opinion, because it is stupid and people don't like him.

and this is why I like Eli, always on target.

Eli, I get paid to dispense advice. That is what an attorney is - a professional advisor. Why I am not upset is because I am not so vain as to be personally insulted or frustrated when someone doesn't take it. That's the difference between a professional and an amateur.