ANOTHER Advice Thread

Orion

Hey guys, I don't normally put my business out there on public forums like this, but I know that experts on CR can help me out.

I'm looking to get some advice on how to ask for advice. It seems like I've lost the ability to think critically, and I'm hoping that CR can ascertain more about the multitude of variables that should factor into my decision making process than I, who am actually residing currently in my situation, will be able to. Additionally, I'd love some advice on GIVING advice, as I typically don't allow my own inability to come to a conclusion get in the way of offering my uninformed, knee jerk opinions on other folks personal and/or professional lives.

Every little bit helps, guys. TIA!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While you are giving me some life lessons on how to be a grown ass man, could you toss in some knowledge on how to shop for a new car, TV, mail order bride? I 30+ fucking years old and can't make informed decisions on my own.

Oh and BTW, any real advice given to me will be ignored anyway so you probably shouldn't waste your time.

Lol. I love CR, and I'm guilty of putting way too much of my life out there, obviously I give no fucks who knows what, or what people think.

I also have no friends so I've got to ask somebody. :gabe:

Hey, at least you didn't tell CR about how you bought a 19yr old C5 vette with a 3yr loan awhile back.

http://www.somegif.com/gifs/1361358379706393167.GIF

I'm just repeating what I heard on NPR. Tom Ashbrook with "On Point" said that the war on drugs and zero-tolerance laws put pressure on black Americans for generations, but now there is a "mundane epidemic" of opiate addicitions that is causing OD death rates in rural America to exceed urban areas for the first time ever...there's a call for "tolerance and treatment" instead of incarceration.

No matter how bad life gets, an addiction to oxycodone is not the answer, Rush Limbaugh...

No matter how bad life gets, an addiction to oxycodone is not the answer, Rush Limbaugh...

Rush Limbaugh can have all the opiates he wants if it will remove him from this planet quicker.

Dude was taking 30 OxyContin pills a day for years. Not months, not days, years. How strong is this man's internal hate that it refuses to let him OD and die on 30 Oxys a day? That's some emperor palpatine level dark-side of the force shit right there.