F-ing Tinder

BigOxley

lolol, her feet were the first things i saw!

D.E.N.N.I.S. Method

A method used to attract women.

D- demonstrate value

E- engage physically

N- nurture dependence

N- neglect emotionally

I- inspire hope

S- separate entirely

Do it right.

You Dennis-ed that girl so hard she's yours forever.

My fiancée and I recently got in an argument over who D.E.N.N.I.Sed who in our relationship. I told her I'm playing the long game and on my deathbed I'm gonna say "DENNISed you, bitch!"

Whatever you do, do not use the M.A.C. system.

"Why do you think I'm always reading books and shit when we do the spider routine?"

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:popcorn: I love this thread

+1. I'm not reading it every day - but when I catch up, it delivers.

I've been off of social media for a significant amount of the last two weeks and my life has been simpler and fun just managing direct communications and my own interests. I can't imagine keeping such short-term conversations/relationships together in my mind. Was in Cleveland for work over the last couple of days and a co-worker from Chicago was showing me Tinder. I can definitely see how you get sucked in...

Before the days of online dating you had to have game and pick up chicks at the bar. That is where the lions ate and the jackals fed on the leftovers...

I worked with a guy that was the classic jackal, and this guy would fuck about anything that would say maybe.

This guy came into the office after a hard weekend and would have some of the most insane stories about drunkin shit he did, and it made me happy I kept my distance.

Well his jackal ways took over one night and around closing time he picked up this rather tornado proof skank at a bar near Marshal's campus. One of the other guys from the office was their and said she was rather large and hoggish looking.

So the jackal in his drunken state take this closing time special home and starts to plow her like a snow covered parking lot, not realizing (or so he claims) what he was doing. Well in the process of laying pipe he comes to and then sees he is fucking a couch sized horkin-beast and does what any sane man would do, fakes passing out.

The horkin-beast is not pleased and tried to wake the jackal up according to reports, but he played passed out until the creature left.

The moral of the story is make sure you bring a solid wingman with you to the bar, because a true wingman will prevent you from going home with the finest of swamp-donkeys...

Before the days of online dating you had to have game and pick up chicks at the bar. That is where the lions ate and the jackals fed on the leftovers...

I worked with a guy that was the classic jackal, and this guy would fuck about anything that would say maybe.

This guy came into the office after a hard weekend and would have some of the most insane stories about drunkin shit he did, and it made me happy I kept my distance.

Well his jackal ways took over one night and around closing time he picked up this rather tornado proof skank at a bar near Marshal's campus. One of the other guys from the office was their and said she was rather large and hoggish looking.

So the jackal in his drunken state take this closing time special home and starts to plow her like a snow covered parking lot, not realizing (or so he claims) what he was doing. Well in the process of laying pipe he comes to and then sees he is fucking a couch sized horkin-beast and does what any sane man would do, fakes passing out.

The horkin-beast is not pleased and tried to wake the jackal up according to reports, but he played passed out until the creature left.

The moral of the story is make sure you bring a solid wingman with you to the bar, because a true wingman will prevent you from going home with the finest of swamp-donkeys...

I lost it at "tornado proof" :lolguy:

At my age, I can't just go into bars and start randomly picking up chicks. Couple of different reasons:

1. My wingmen are dead, by marriage and pairing off. I'm the Omega man.

2. Girls in bars don't often look for guys my age. I'm not old looking but I'm not young looking either.

3. I don't bang wookies... Ok, Maybe once or twice but it's not a habit of mine

At my age, I can't just go into bars and start randomly picking up chicks. Couple of different reasons:

2. Girls in bars don't often look for guys my age. I'm not old looking but I'm not young looking either.

Right on, most of these apps are great tools to use when you need to clip out the non-wanted types.

I've seen the lulz these apps can provide first hand. We were using it trackside at Memphis last year trying to find one of the media guys a nice score for the weekend.

He ended up using craigslist and found some chick that liked to have things shoved in her arse, it was a good laugh.

+1

i never liked the bar scene----hated it. at 38, i just don't want to risk a DUI, or seeing my patients at the bar, etc. i don't want to waste my time randomly searching for someone and hoping to luck out and find someone with similar interests. this way, i can find out all about someone before even taking the time to meet in person. on the surface, this seems like a pretty superficial way to meet people.

I get what you are saying - totally, but I had to laugh when you said "seems superficial" - all I could think of was "man hands" mentioned above.

No doubt. Imagine 15 years ago being at a bar having drinks. Towards the end of the night you strike up a convo after 6-7 beers with a cutie and end up taking her home. Before you know it, she has those paws on your junk and is squeezing the life out of you.

Tinder saves lives.

No doubt. Imagine 15 years ago being at a bar having drinks. Towards the end of the night you strike up a convo after 6-7 beers with a cutie and end up taking her home. Before you know it, she has those paws on your junk and is squeezing the life out of you.

Tinder saves lives.

:). Yeah you don't want a white knuckler

Was his name Scott, and if so, has he moved to Texas?

Scotty2Hotty is a legendary grenade jumper.

No, it was not Scott :lolguy: he had even lower standards than most mortal men.

He was so drunk at a company happy hour he lost both of his shoes and had to be helped to the bathroom.

D.E.thod

A method used to attract women.

D- demonstrate value

E- engage physically

N- nurture dependence

N- neglect emotionally

I- inspire hope

S- separate entirely

Do it right.

You Dennis-ed that girl so hard she's yours forever.

Damn this makes me feel old. Back when I was dating you only had the 6 F's. That was 20 years ago

Find um

French um

Finger um

Fuck um

Forget um

Forever

Pimp status Achieve

Only if I had thIs technology before I was married I would have fuckedmylife Up

Update: the girl I'm least interested in is the most interested in me (of fucking course). Going out with Carie tonight after work and Sarah on Saturday. Keeping my Friday open for a wild card. It's sucks because I will be at my guard base Fri, Sat, and Sun. Wake up time is 4am.

Couple of other conversations still going on but scheduling is the biggest pain in the ass.