F-ing Tinder

BigOxley

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have 5 or so active conversations going right now. Nothing crazy, just small talk so far. Tentative drink plans with Bumble Man-hands and Tinder Amanda this weekend.

This thread is awesome and scary at the same time. Every time I click on I just pray I don't see someone I know. So far only one I know of.

Haha, I'm cool. If anyone knows someone on here, I'll take them off. Still probably bang them though

this thread makes me feel old as hell.....man has shit changed in the 20 years since I was single. I guess there's no more going to bars and spending half a paycheck on a girl to get her in the sack only to have her A) leave with her friends, B) leave with some other guy, or C) have the lights come on and notice you've been feeding drinks to a horse face all night. Back in those days there was more than once that I went to bed at 2 with a 10 and woke up at 10 with a 2.

Update::: After a month of horsing around, blondie is out of the picture, and I've been crying all day. A wreck. But I've gotten it together. Waiting for a chick to come over and watch a movie. Got back on tinder and have had a little luck. Another chick in the medical sales field. Perfect. I'm in love again. She has kids, great. I fucking love kids.

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/kirks5oh/image.jpg1.jpg

Update::: After a month of horsing around, blondie is out of the picture, and I've been crying all day. A wreck. But I've gotten it together. Waiting for a chick to come over and watch a movie. Got back on tinder and have had a little luck. Another chick in the medical sales field. Perfect. I'm in love again. She has kids, great. I fucking love kids.

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/kirks5oh/image.jpg1.jpg

73 miles!?! Ooof, you do live in the boonies

All of these chicks are decent, IMHO (minus, perhaps, man hands, though I'm not usually one to judge). I'm totally with you guys -- if I was single, I would be alllll about Bumble and Tinder (or whatever else I don't know about because I'm out of touch with all of this). I wish I had all this stuff back when I dated. Or maybe I don't because then I would have AIDS. In any event, I'm living vicariously through this thread.

A friend of mine just fucked up big time on tinder. Is married, and got caught because a single friend of their spouse saw their profile. Supposedly it was pure ego-boosting without any intent to follow through, but I have to secretly call bullshit.

A friend of mine just fucked up big time on tinder. Is married, and got caught because a single friend of their spouse saw their profile. Supposedly it was pure ego-boosting without any intent to follow through, but I have to secretly call bullshit.

Adultery level = Potato

Even some single girls use it purely for ego boosting, all guys do it to get laid

Come on, every married guy knows you don't use Tinder in your hometown. That's road trips only... ;)

He' gone.

Hope he does not have many assets!

Mine last one went from 100% to 0 in the span of a week following V-day weekend. Talked to her about it on the phone. She said her friends and family were concerned she was too "into" me following a divorce last year. Sounded like a b.s. excuse to me (her finding someone else seemed more logical). I jumped back on Tinder to see if she was still on and within 20 swipes I found her.

She and I were supposed to meet Friday to talk about things in person. 9:30pm rolled around and no contact. I sent a text saying basically "shit or get off the pot." She sends me an angry text saying I wasn't helping the situation and that she saw me on Tinder again. I tried calling her but she didn't pick up. Haven't heard from her since and she's blocked me from all her social media.

She got mad at me for being on Tinder when she was ON TINDER????

Da fuck?

Man I'm glad I'm happily married.

Have 5 or so active conversations going right now. Nothing crazy, just small talk so far. Tentative drink plans with Bumble Man-hands and Tinder Amanda this weekend.

Haha, I'm cool. If anyone knows someone on here, I'll take them off. Still probably bang them though

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr01/2013/7/17/13/anigif_enhanced-buzz-31832-1374080991-4.gif

I'm just waiting for one of you guys to post a picture of a girl you're talking to and somebody else say, "Oh, I fucked her already....."

Eskimo buddies.

--urban dictionary

Eskimo brothers via tinder happened with 2 guys I work with. Unknowingly just a few months apart. Funny to think about.

I had a Eskimo bros story with a guy from my gym somewhere in the beginning of the thread. We just laughed about it