F-ing Tinder

BigOxley

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

New development: Swingers.

Long story short: been seeing this girl for about 3 weeks. I'm not her usual type, she's into dirty beardy guys. Hung out with some of her friends after a concert on Saturday (2 couples). She told me before that they dabbled in swapping, but nothing serious. As far as I know, my girl isn't into it.

Saturday night, the couples started messing around with each other. One of the guys spanked the girl I'm seeing (with her permission) hard s&m sort of way. Ohfuckno.jpg. I summoned Uber and we got out of there.

Told her I wasnt comfortable with it and asked her if she would've been cool with me getting spanked by another chick she didn't know. She says "no". Now she knows I don't want to hang with them anymore in that situation.

I'm cool with consenting adults doing whatever the fuck they want, but I don't want to be involved with it. Am I out of order???

You are a pussy. That's what you are. join in and bang everyone in the room.

But for real, you knew it was possible based on conversation.

Her friends are probably making fun of you because you shower, don't have a record-collection, and don't fuck their girlfriends...

New development: Swingers.

Long story short: been seeing this girl for about 3 weeks. I'm not her usual type, she's into dirty beardy guys. Hung out with some of her friends after a concert on Saturday (2 couples). She told me before that they dabbled in swapping, but nothing serious. As far as I know, my girl isn't into it.

Saturday night, the couples started messing around with each other. One of the guys spanked the girl I'm seeing (with her permission) hard s&m sort of way. Ohfuckno.jpg. I summoned Uber and we got out of there.

Told her I wasnt comfortable with it and asked her if she would've been cool with me getting spanked by another chick she didn't know. She says "no". Now she knows I don't want to hang with them anymore in that situation.

I'm cool with consenting adults doing whatever the fuck they want, but I don't want to be involved with it. Am I out of order???

Not in the mood to get cucked?

Serious question, were the other chicks hot? Sounds like an opportunity for a 3 some breh.

update::

took a few weeks off the craziness--had my kids on spring break and then the week after. i'm out to dinner tomorrow with a girl i've been on and off with for well over a year. thursday i'm giong out with a new chick off of bumble--i just picked that app up last week and the women on there seem to be a bit better than tinder. this girl is 27 and of course, a yoga instructor.

friday i'm going out with another chick off there who has serious crazy potential---in fact, its probable. but i'm going to test the waters and see. she's cute and seems very normal at times, nuts at other times. i'll provide specific examples if need be, but i have a decent crazy meter, and she has it pegged at times just talking on the phone with her.

had another chick off tinder going through a divorce start snap-chatting me---needless to say, i'm interested in meeting her as well

don't have any plans for the weekend yet, i'll just see how these dates go.

She likes to swing, and she's into dirty, bearded men...

Sounds like you better be into seeing some naked dirty, bearded men.

I'm wondering how many guys don't think about that until their in the middle of the mess...be like "ohh shiiiiii...."

friday i'm going out with another chick off there who has serious crazy potential---in fact, its probable. but i'm going to test the waters and see. she's cute and seems very normal at times, nuts at other times. i'll provide specific examples if need be, but i have a decent crazy meter, and she has it pegged at times just talking on the phone with her.

What're your exit strategies for when it inevitably goes south on this date?

and yes specific examples of crazy are always welcome.

What're your exit strategies for when it inevitably goes south on this date?

and yes specific examples of crazy are always welcome.

she's called several times, saying she just wanted to hear my voice

she tells me that multiple people have told her she's normal--haha--that's a dead giveaway

i'm afraid to ask why she's divorced, again, most girls offer this up

she said i should just bring an overnight bag and can stay in the other bedroom since she's 50 min away. who the fuck does that? who says overnight bag?

but she's cute, so fuck it.

and as far as exit strategies, i'm on call, so i can always use a work emergency to spring me if necessary

if i don't update this thread sunday, it means i'm chained to a chair in her house being "limped" and fed bread and water. who's coming to wisconsin to rescue me?

pics later tonight

she tells me that multiple people have told her she's normal--haha--that's a dead giveaway

she said i should just bring an overnight bag and can stay in the other bedroom since she's 50 min away. who the fuck does that? who says overnight bag?

and as far as exit strategies, i'm on call, so i can always use a work emergency to spring me if necessary

if i don't update this thread sunday, it means i'm chained to a chair in her house being "limped" and fed bread and water. who's coming to wisconsin to rescue me?

pics later tonight

You need a speed dial to page yourself button... lol

pics later tonight

Who says overnight bag? Fuck that. Who calls "just because I wanna hear your voice" then offers you to sleep in another bedroom?

pics later tonight

I'm not far, but will require the GT-R or Raptor as payment.

Who says overnight bag? Fuck that. Who calls "just because I wanna hear your voice" then offers you to sleep in another bedroom?

She says overnight bag. Haha

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/kirks5oh/f511c9a9-371f-41fb-8aab-6d18c49302fe.jpg

pics later tonight

I'll save you for the zo6.....since the gtr and raptor are taken already ;)

She says overnight bag. Haha

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/kirks5oh/f511c9a9-371f-41fb-8aab-6d18c49302fe.jpg

Danger Will Robinson, that chick has all the marks of boil your bunny crazy.

Stay frosty and try not to end up in a basement begging for your life.