F-ing Tinder

BigOxley

Nah just took them to a different area code haha

Best one I have herd is you set up a fake profile and make matches plan to meet said person, then when their "tinder date" doesn't show you swoop in for the kill when in reality it was you to whole time

GENIUS!!

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve is right haha...just spent 4 days (Thursday-Monday) in Fort Lauderdale/Miami area with this girl. Went to the Orange Bowl (she's a FSU alum), went out for New Years, went to some amazing restaurants and had an awesome fucking time.

And yeah, I met her on Tinder.

:lol: at the idea of taking a tinder girl on vacation trips and treating her like a princess just to get in dem sugar walls. You guys either have zero game or look like bubbles from trailer park boys.

Luckily for me, neither.

I had my fun on Tinder, and this girl was going to be no different. But she's cool as hell and fun to be with, so we'll see where it goes.

And for the record, I didn't take her on shit. She paid for all her own stuff and I was the one that got the free place to stay.

Luckily for me, neither.

I had my fun on Tinder, and this girl was going to be no different. But she's cool as hell and fun to be with, so we'll see where it goes.

And for the record, I didn't take her on shit. She paid for all her own stuff and I was the one that got the free place to stay.

Don't listen to PP. He often flaps his face hole on that which he knows literally nothing about, i.e. your life, your trip, etc. INB4 "LOLCUCK" or "LOLBEETUS" since he literally cannot say anything original. :lol:

Good deal on the trip.

Don't listen to PP. He often flaps his face hole on that which he knows literally nothing about, i.e. your life, your trip, etc. INB4 "LOLCUCK" or "LOLBEETUS" since he literally cannot say anything original. :lol:

Good deal on the trip.

Lol no kidding. The Cuckold thing was funny the first time. 873 times later, not so much.

In trouble with the girls or authorities? Crop out their face?

One of the girls is in the car scene, so I'd be a bit paranoid it would get back somehow. The other is long gone but don't want to take a chance. Plus I feel bad haha...not going to lie. I wouldn't want my damn dick floating around, face cropped or not.