Small kid go karts

The_buster

Looking for some input on these. Our oldest is 6 and is really too tall for the power wheels toys. So we thought about the small engine go karts for use at my parents 14 acres or the MIL's 1 acre flat open yard. Would you recommend this route? The youngest is 3 and we wanted to get them both a power wheels but we're afraid the oldest is going to outgrow it and be left out.

Not looking at buying right away, just want some insight and thoughts.

I've went through this for awhile now. We started with a power wheels quad which we're on our 3rd kid with now. Then I went to a 110cc china quad that both of the older kids rode and it's in the shed still waiting on the 3rd kid to get old enough for it. We also have a razor dirt bike and now the older kids are riding a polaris 500 scrambler and my 12 year old has a kawasaki 100 dirtbike. My advice is to buy for the bigger kid and let the other grow into it. I just saw a 2 person kart for sale up the road last week. Not sure if it's still there but if it is I'll stop and get the info off of it for you. If you did something like that the 6 yo could drive the 3 year old around for a while before they start fighting over who gets to drive haha.

I don't know what your budget is but check out either of the go-ped super go quads. I had the 42cc street one and it did about 30 with me in it. Their off-road one is legit. I think they're about $1500. Parts are cheap too.

I found a couple decent looking off road 2 seaters for less than 1k. One was on power sports max.com or something like that. 15mph max 5.5 hp motor. I was also thinking about putting a clamp on the throttle cable to limit speed until she gets a hang for throttle control. With the rc truck she has its either full forward or full reverse. No slow for her. Haha