Alienware aurora r4 think it needs MB..

2Turboz

Your for sale ad looks like something a meth head would have posted up on Craigslist....

EDIT:

Stop being a child and shitting in people's FS threads. Read the rules.

Edited by Mojoe
Dumb Dumb

ok guys, ok... Lets be real here.

If anything, this thread should include (Parts system) in the title.

I'm going to be honest here. If you are just selling the following:

• Case
  • Dead MB
  • RAM
  • Power Supply
  • CPU
  • Case Wires Ect.

I would recommend pricing this at around $150-250 only based off what I know. Factors that can raise the value of the system in its current state are the following:

1. CPU Model type
  2. Power supply wattage
  3. Amount of RAM
  4. Overall case condition

I have seen people gut Alienware cases in the past for their designs, but your target audience would not be interested in ANY of the parts inside the system. I am really sorry you paid 4K for the system in 2012, but with a dead MB, no GPU, or HD it is virtually worthless to most people. If I were in the market looking for an Alenware case, I would only pay ~$100 for yours if the fins on the top still functioned and opened up. Just a recommendation and I hope this is helpful. For $500 you can actually build a brand new system that can 1080p game at 60 FPS (minus a windows license) just for reference. Your price of $500 would almost imply that it boots to something or could if it had an OS installed. I recently sold my M17x R3 which was maxed out and was $2200 brand new, But in the end I had to settle on $700 on ebay. Alienware systems depreciate REALLY fast and replacement parts from Dell or Ebay are expensive.

Again, I am just trying to help put things into context here and give honest feedback.

Best of luck with the sale. :)