Don't forget to vote....

HotCarl

Briefly thought about putting this in the kitchen but we'll start this out as a friendly reminder to get your ass out there and vote.

I'm 32 and can honestly say I feel as though this is the most important primary election that I've had the chance to be a part of. Regardless of party affiliation or belief system its important to get involved especially in a swing state.

Any predictions who will come out ahead?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gov. Kasich is my hope. Just got back from voting.

Get out there folks. It makes a difference.

^^ this, but I'll be supporting whoever they nominate. after two terms of dumb-ass in office, I have no faith in the masses who do vote to make a good decision though.

Serious question: If Kasich wins Ohio, that will be the only state he has won. Does that really give him a chance at all with such few delegates?

only if they go to Cleveland and they put him forth vs Trump. Key really is does he stand a chance to garnering enough votes in a General Election. I don't think so but he is the better choice IMO.

Get out there folks. It makes a difference.

+1 Wasn't able to go this morning, taking an extended lunch to go vote.

I think it's going to be close on both sides.

Serious question: If Kasich wins Ohio, that will be the only state he has won. Does that really give him a chance at all with such few delegates?

If Kasich wins Ohio today and Rubio loses Florida, I would have to think Rubio drops out.

Most of Rubios support should start backing Kasich after that point. According to most polls I have seen that assume that situation, it would more than likely force a brokered convention. (Because no one will get the 1,237 delegates required) I have a HARD time seeing anyone except Kasich get the nomination IF it does indeed go to a brokered convention.

I'm definitely going to get out and make my Kasich vote today.

Not really, but the primary is a populist vote so it sends a message. You never know what the future holds...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/kasich-trum-contested-convention_us_56e77715e4b065e2e3d71f9c

Plus, let's say Kasich wins Ohio and a few other states (or even only wins Ohio) but still loses: the delegates he's won will go towards the front-runner candidate anyway. So...at least in Ohio, a vote for Kasich shows some form of state pride - while shaking up a crazy political process a little more. :D

Key really is does he stand a chance to garnering enough votes in a General Election. I don't think so but he is the better choice IMO.

If you believe all the polls, he does better in the general election than any other Republican nominee. A lot of Independents and moderate Democrats will vote for him.

If you believe all the polls, he does better in the general election than any other Republican nominee. A lot of Independents and moderate Democrats will vote for him.

I hope so but in the end, I believe .001% of what I see in the media. IMO they have their own agenda vs actually reporting the truth.

I hope so but in the end, I believe .001% of what I see in the media. IMO they have their own agenda vs actually reporting the truth.

I completely agree.

Keep in mind though... the media is NOT pushing those polls, lol. To listen to the media, you would think Kasich doesn't stand a chance in the general.

Nope. Unless we are invaded by aliens "Mars Attacks" style, you GOP dudes will be voting for Trump in the general election this year. Book it.

I weep for the Republican party. I really, really hope that this years election becomes the beginning of the end for the two party system.

Oh, and I voted absentee like 3 weeks ago. ;-)

Keep in mind though... the media is NOT pushing those polls

but they do push the polls that they want to push. They pushed Clinton taking MI and they were way way wrong.

To listen to the media, you would think Kasich doesn't stand a chance in the general.

Agree. I would hope Americans believe in him and will go that route. However as noted before, I have lost faith in the masses being able to make good decisions.

Nope. Unless we are invaded by aliens "Mars Attacks" style, you GOP dudes will be voting for Trump in the general election this year. Book it.

I weep for the Republican party. I really, really hope that this years election becomes the beginning of the end for the two party system.

Oh, and I voted absentee like 3 weeks ago for Hillary 2016. ;-)

Knew it.