How do I get the Dog smell out?

Geeto67

anyone have a recommendation on an ionizer? I can't imagine a car one is all that powerful and the market is probably flooded with a lot of looks good on paper but works crap in real world.

My experience is with smaller commercial units, and they're not cheap. Like $350+, which I imagine you don't want to spend. I was thinking more along the lines of borrowing one somewhere. I'm no help there.

I'll try to get ahold of my ex and see if she knows of any. The ones she used at work were giant shop-vac sized commercial units.

Have you tried the ozone spray? I used to use that stuff when I still smoked and it worked great. I'd spray it on the carpets/seats/headliner and then leave the windows up/doors closed on a nice sunny day. Link to it on amazon but I know walmart and the parts stores carry it.

http://www.amazon.com/Medo-OZM-1-Ozium-Air-Sanitizer/dp/B000CSWCAG

^^ have used this and found a can here at the house if you want use it. Let me know if you're around on Tuesday either at Easton or Arlington areas.