Free chips & guac @ Chipotle

unfunnyryan

Nope, not having them sell my mobile number to an advertising agency only to start receiving texts that are ads. And what is the point of that game? What the hell are you looking for?

Never once received a call/text that wasn't warranted from them or any other rogue agency. Gave them my number many years ago. You can continue without selecting the accept offers button.

Thank OP, in 4 one!

I know a bunch of people are going to jump on Sully for saying that, but...

My wife and I have gneo to Chipotle 2-3 times a week for the last couple years. It's hands down our favorite go-to place. The other day were excited to get a BOGO coupon, so of course we went. That was on a Friday- Saturday and Sunday my wife and I were both violently sick.

We are done eating it for awhile, not taking any chances. It's not coincidence that it happened right after Chipotle- we both have already had the flu this year too, so it wasn't that.

I know a bunch of people are going to jump on Sully for saying that, but...

My wife and I have gneo to Chipotle 2-3 times a week for the last couple years. It's hands down our favorite go-to place. The other day were excited to get a BOGO coupon, so of course we went. That was on a Friday- Saturday and Sunday my wife and I were both violently sick.

We are done eating it for awhile, not taking any chances. It's not coincidence that it happened right after Chipotle- we both have already had the flu this year too, so it wasn't that.

Norovirus is bad right now, and that really has nothing do with food, more with touching infected surfaces, and transmitting it to yourself. Norovirus is not flu, however many refer to it incorrectly as "Stomach Flu". It is very very contagious. My wife and I and my 2 kids and my Mom had it last week. Freaking kids bringing that stuff home.

Norovirus is bad right now, and that really has nothing do with food, more with touching infected surfaces, and transmitting it to yourself. Norovirus is not flu, however many refer to it incorrectly as "Stomach Flu". It is very very contagious. My wife and I and my 2 kids and my Mom had it last week. Freaking kids bringing that stuff home.

Could be. I just find it awfully hard to believe the timing is that coincidental. I'm not a conspiracy person either...we continued to eat there through all the crap in the news, etc.

I can't afford to get sick.

After this last scare....they damn near burn the chicken. Everything is overcooked. They are also taking temp of everything in there hourly to make sure that shit doesn't happen again.

After this last scare....they damn near burn the chicken. Everything is overcooked. They are also taking temp of everything in there hourly to make sure that shit doesn't happen again.

Are you in each store making sure they are doing this? Probably not. I'll continue to refrain from eating there.