Vote Trump, convince me

Forrest Gump 9

I don't have a reference party to vote for. I usually vote for someone I like. I know Kasich will not make it. Can any Trump voter convinces me to vote for Trump?

To me he's a bully. He'll do whatever pleases him. But will he get the job done?

All my adult life I want to see a true "business/private sector" guy to run the country. Romney didn't win. Trump would be the guy, but he's just too much. The stuffs that he's doing right now worked for him in the business world but will it works in the political world. I don't want to gamble my children future away with this vote. I'm truly torn.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure as fuck won't vote for Hilary, I'd vote for just about anyone else.

I don't know what kind of a job Trump could do, but I really like the fact that he's not been a politician for most of his career. I'll take my chances and vote for Trump. There will be far to many welfare recipiants, government sucking, worthless people to cancel out my vote anyway.

There will be far to many welfare recipiants, government sucking, worthless people to cancel out my vote anyway.

+1

I actually think having a business minded asshole who's looking out for #1 will be a refreshing change. I highly doubt in the event he gets elected he'd be a two term president but I'm interested to see how much he can shake things up and possibly get the rest of the idiots in Washington to take a serious look at why people are soo fed up with career politicians.

I'm interested to see how much he can shake things up and possibly get the rest of the idiots in Washington to take a serious look at why people are soo fed up with career politicians.

This, also concerned with what happens with the supreme court in the next few years.

I'm not voting for Trump, or Hitler-ie neither of them are fit to lead a girl scout troop, let alone this country.

HOWEVER here are some things to think about:

1. How much worse can things get based on the current idiot in charge?

2. The same 3 familes have been running this country since Regan left office. Do we really want to keep that going with Hitler-ie

3. The president is only 1/3 of the idiots who run this country, you need to be more worried about the people you elect to Congress.

4. Does Trump really speak to what you think?

This election you have the choice between Charlie Sheen AIDS or some form of Kardashian herpes.

I'm just going to do a write in vote for Stone Cold Steve Austin as president, and Man Kind as vice president. If we are going to have fakes running this country,they might as well be good at it.

In this age of political correctness, it blows my mind that Trump can mock overweight people, ridicule a person with MS and denigrate women. I can't believe he is not being flamed in the media for his actions. I can see the interest on a surface level. Many politicians have run for office and tried to position themselves as anti-establishment just as Trump is doing. However, I just don't see how he is going to be effective as a leader. The current rumor is that he is going to start a reality show to pick his running mate if he wins the nomination.

Everyone is talking about "the pivot" that Trump is supposed to, and needs to, make...I do think if he plays it right and starts to get serious and less fucking crazy that he could really secure something. Many will simply forget about all the petty media crap like the wife pictures ect.... Either way we are going to be bleeding-from-our-nose sick of this shit by November. While I would love to see Cruz come out on top I think if he did Hitlery would just take it....

4 bankruptcies...cause he's great at business.

In this age of political correctness, it blows my mind that Trump can mock overweight people, ridicule a person with MS and denigrate women. I can't believe he is not being flamed in the media for his actions. I can see the interest on a surface level. Many politicians have run for office and tried to position themselves as anti-establishment just as Trump is doing. However, I just don't see how he is going to be effective as a leader. The current rumor is that he is going to start a reality show to pick his running mate if he wins the nomination.

Easy to spot who watches FOX news in this thread.

I actually think having a business minded asshole who's looking out for #1 will be a refreshing change...

I liked the idea that Mike Bloomberg was contemplating running.

Carly Fiorina was a great "idea" as a business-minded candidate that didn't add up as a good runner. Also was a fan of George Forbes in previous election cycles as a business-focused presidential candidate.

I've said for years that the ideal presidential candidates have been successful in one of two fields: Military, or Business. I'm not saying Trump is the best candidate running, or has been a super-successful businessman...but he's beating the alternatives in my mind.

Plus, I'll stress the point that President is less of a leader and more of a moderator/negotiator. Props to Obama for doing what he needed to get things done when Congress/Senate turned their backs on him (not good decisions, but he made things happen). I WELCOME a President who will truly bring both sides together: that's where the real power shows in the Oval Office.

Vote 3rd party. Never has there been a more ripe time to make a splash. Don't like Hilary because she's a proven-corrupt, liar? Good, vote 3rd party. Don't like Trump because he's a boorish, loudmouth bully, devoid of any decent platform beyond "I was born with a lot of money and bought real estate". Good, keep a clear conscience, and don't vote for any evil. Rest assured scaring you into trying to keep "insert dipshit" out of office is all part of the shell game.

If everyone who was unhappy voted for a 3rd party, that party would win.

Vote 3rd party. Never has there been a more ripe time to make a splash. Don't like Hilary because she's a proven-corrupt, liar? Good, vote 3rd party. Don't like Trump because he's a boorish, loudmouth bully, devoid of any decent platform beyond "I was born with a lot of money and bought real estate". Good, keep a clear conscience, and don't vote for any evil. Rest assured scaring you into trying to keep "insert dipshit" out of office is all part of the shell game.

If everyone who was unhappy voted for a 3rd party, that party would win.

Yup.

Johnson '16

I'm just going to invoke godwin's law here and tell all the people who thought "hitlery" was funny you are wrong because the laws of the Internet think you are wrong and diserve to lose any argument you make.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

Carry on.

I'm just going to invoke godwin's law here and tell all the people who thought "hitlery" was funny you are wrong because the laws of the Internet think you are wrong and diserve to lose any argument you make.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

Carry on.

People do it to Trump and all the "educated" left people are okay with it, I just want to be "educated" like them :(