Part-Time Work

jeffro

A shit storm is brewing, so looking for recommendations on a second job. Evenings/weekends. 10-20 hours a week As far north as possible. Service industry is out - already served my time.

I doubt ill find something in these fields, but ive got 6 years IT experience, and only 2 classes left on an electro-mechanical engineering degree.

Thank you.

I MIGHT be able to handle retail.

I worked at Lowes full-time for five years, and worked wayyyy too hard for the shit they paid me. But if you're just looking for part time work it couldn't be an easier job. As a part timer, don't expect more than $12/hr though.

On second thought, yeah, you probably want more than $12/hr.

I worked at Lowes full-time for five years, and worked wayyyy too hard for the shit they paid me. But if you're just looking for part time work it couldn't be an easier job. As a part timer, don't expect more than $12/hr though.

On second thought, yeah, you probably want more than $12/hr.

For part time, i probably wouldnt complain about $12/hr. Any pre-quals to work at a HI store?

A shit storm is brewing, so looking for recommendations on a second job. Evenings/weekends. 10-20 hours a week As far north as possible. Service industry is out - already served my time.

Thank you.

Pissed off the old lady huh?

For part time, i probably wouldnt complain about $12/hr. Any pre-quals to work at a HI store?

Nope but the more experience in related fields, the better your wage. If you have any history in customer service or home related stuff, it'll help.

Pissed off the old lady huh?

She's gone crazy. Psychological side effects of prescribed drugs not intended to alter mood.

We could use a detailer on the weekends. Can you pass a drug test?

Yes. Clean as a whistle. Locale?

Congrats on the pregnancy :lol:

No.

• 1 month later...