When are we doing a CR Range Day?

Diamonds

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What range will let you fire 37mm? What options did you get that do fire out of 37mm? Fireworks, flares, shotgun rounds, so many fun things. I almost bought one in 2012. Tons of fun. But, damn expensive to pull the trigger.

What range will let you fire 37mm? What options did you get that do fire out of 37mm? Fireworks, flares, shotgun rounds, so many fun things. I almost bought one in 2012. Tons of fun. But, damn expensive to pull the trigger.

They have adapters for flares and 12ga

http://www.americanspecialtyammo.com/37_mm.html

Looking at their page now, I don't see anything but flares. They use to have a wide variety for 37mm. They still have a lot of other neat ammo. I'm sure with a little looking someone is still selling fireworks and shotgun rounds. The ones I saw were not an adaptor, they were 37mm shotgun rounds.

The military had them in 40mm, until the mid 90's. They were outlawed per "the rules of war". We had to shoot off pallets of them. Doesn't take to long to get tired of shooting them through a M203.

Edited by Mojoe

I'm not going to say I know. I will say, it's chalk. As always, get it confirmed before you risk it.

But, you can shoot fire into the air with it, and that's fine? But, chalk isn't allowed?

you need to get your own land, so you can be left the fuck alone and shoot what you want.

Looking at their page now, I don't see anything but flares. They use to have a wide variety for 37mm. They still have a lot of other neat ammo. I'm sure with a little looking someone is still selling fireworks and shotgun rounds. The ones I saw were not an adaptor, they were 37mm shotgun rounds.

The military had them in 40mm, until the mid 90's. They were outlawed per "the rules of war". We had to shoot off pallets of them. Doesn't take to long to get tired of shooting them through a M203.

Spikes used to sell the adapters for their launcher

Edited by Mojoe

I have a range day every time I walk out my front door.

Maybe I'll have some people out. Joe, I need to speak with you anyways.

Joe, report to the Principal's office.

Anthony how much land do you have? I have a riffle I have never shot (.310 WinMag) And at $2 a round I feel I need to shoot it at a long distance to make it woth it.

Military still has them and so does DOS. I have to qual quarterly with the piece of shit.

And I vote range day in late July when I get home again. I am buying a couple new toys I'd like to break in then.