When are we doing a CR Range Day?

Diamonds

Nice man.

I wish I could've done it. :( Instaregret.

Next time! Or, we can do a range day aside from a comp where I can hold a mini clinic for ya!

Hell of a set up. You have committed a lot to honing your skill in shooting in the last three years. Congrats.

You know, in 2013 I told myself I'd never own a bolt gun. I just wasn't turned on by "bolt action". Then, Cabelas was having a July 4th weekend sale and varmint-profile R700's were 399.00 so I bought one thinking I would play around with it. I remember the first time I took it to Briar Rabbit my groups were about 3 inches at 100 yards when learning to manage/anticipate the recoil of 308 (vs 556). I also remember feeling intimidated to shoot out to their furthest target (380y). I think that was about the time where I said "this is a niche (LR shooting) I would like to go deeper into and compete". And the rest is history. I'm no expert. I just love shooting long range.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to Briar Rabbit on Saturday 6/25 if anyone wants to join. Plan to be there by 930 and shoot until 2 or 230

Edit: apparently range is reserved on Saturday 6-25 for private party... must have updated today. Maybe another Saturday

Edited by everlight44