When are we doing a CR Range Day?

Diamonds

Shooting is so violent. Why can’t we just have coffee and talk about feelings?

Drink all the coffee and talk about feelings all you want. No one will hear you over the shooting though. ;)

I'm game depending on the day.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Range day is any day in my back yard, have about 125 usable yards.

Just need to finish building the backstop to an acceptable height.

If someone has some distance to make it worth it, ill bring the .50 out. First round ill donate, $3 a round after to cover reloading cost....

Range day is any day in my back yard, have about 125 usable yards.

Just need to finish building the backstop to an acceptable height.

If someone has some distance to make it worth it, ill bring the .50 out. First round ill donate, $3 a round after to cover reloading cost....

Whenever the time comes im down, .50 is one I have always wanted to try out even if it's only just once to say I did.

I took a group to the range in Jan to teach shooting. We started small with .22 and worked up to .45 for hand guns. That range didn't like the ammo I brought for some long guns so they only got to shoot a .22.

I have a number of requests to do it again. The Delaware state park range is open now. I was going to plan an event sometime in June. The range pass is only $15. I only ask that you pay me back for the ammo you use.

I wish I had a yard to shoot in. Shooting at paper is okay for a while.

Please remove this if it's inappropriate.

If any one needs the services of a gun smith my son is a master gun smith trained at Pennsylvania Gun Smith school. He works out of Velocity Works in Westerville.

Someone pick a date (range) and a venue.

Briar Rabbit in Zanesville has a 400y rifle range plus pistol days.

Rayners is south of Zanesville and has options from 235-1000. We could even do like a class/clinic for LR shooting (zeroing, chrono, dope, and having a good spotter to help you make better hits).

I think it's a Savage .310 WinMag...

How do you own a firearm and not know exactly what it is? I can understand not getting to fire it, but man, I'm like a kid on Christmas morn when I get a new firearm. :)

Someone pick a date

Sunday evening. You, me, this fancy little place I know called "Applebee's". Dress nice.

How do you own a firearm and not know exactly what it is? I can understand not getting to fire it, but man, I'm like a kid on Christmas morn when I get a new firearm. :)

I got it after he passed away, not something I'm "A kid on Christmas" about.

Off topic but how do you like how they run things for their matches?

They're a blast. Fun stages, they throw a lot inot the mix. Lots of turns that keep you thinking about not breaking the 180, lots of set ups that make even good shooters (A class) mess up mentally.