AWD Trailblazer SS drivetrain issues

yesitsdon

Anyone know of good shop for my AWD TBSS? I have a drivetrain issue that I need diagnosed. I have the squeals, grinding, clunking that probably indicate wheel hubs, cv shafts, carrier housing or front differential but the symptoms are not consistent and shops (Chevy dealers, Grismer, etc.) keep saying everything is OK but I know something is wrong. The reason I haven't just started replacing the possible culprits is because I have an aftermarket warranty that covers them so the issues have to be confirmed by certified mechanics.

Yea the AWD TrailBlazer SS' have a history of eating up the front drivetrain (Diff, axles, etc) You could bring it my shop (LASH) but it might take them a week or 2 to get it in as we are pretty busy right now. Just ask for Mike to look at it if you do

Thanks for the input fellas! LASH is a little too far from me so I'm taking it to Bobby Layman. I couldn't find any evidence of a leak so I'm getting the differential and transfer case fluids changed. I thought I might tackle it myself but if they find metal then it may allow me to use the warranty.