Is wheel medic still the CR place to go for.....

TTQ B4U

Friend just took delivery of a new to him S4 and has aftermarket summer wheels. Derek's crew said two of them are bent but they should be able to balance them out okay.

If not, where is the best place to take them for repair? Still Wheel Medic or have you guys found anyone better / instead of them?

I used them years ago but assume they are still solid. Thoughts?

I'm inclined to say Wheel Medic because they're a sponsor, but I know one of their guys, Ronnie Nutter, did a spin off company called "J Nutter Designs" and he does incredible work. He was their best in my opinion and left to do his own thing. I'd give him a shot.

I'm inclined to say Wheel Medic because they're a sponsor, but I know one of their guys, Ronnie Nutter, did a spin off company called "J Nutter Designs" and he does incredible work. He was their best in my opinion and left to do his own thing. I'd give him a shot.

PM me information if you would.

Derek...referenced in original post. I don't think he does actual repair though (cracks, bends, etc.).

no, in an older post regarding wheel repairs it was mentioned there was someone else who comes to your house to do wheel repair, I am just to lazy to find it.

Edit: found it

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1879088&postcount=14

alloy wheel repair at 614-353-4882 or. 740-808-0727 . This guy comes to you and does a fantastic job.

I would love to use wheel medic but their hours suck for me as they are the same as my work hours and I don't want to burn a personal day just to go fix a bent rim.

Edited by Geeto67