In The 10s

wagner

Well, Cordell and I had the goal of running 11's on motor and 10's on spray at the track day.

The problem is that in the morning session the track was just not there and the weather was not helping, best was a 12.08 on motor.

In the afternoon after finding that the idiot at Jegs was wrong and the bottle was not bad, we turned on the giggle juice.

The result was a 10.90 @ 123 with a 1.53 60' and a 6.94 1/8th mile time on the 150 shot.

What is more scary is how much is left in the car. The converter and gear are not using the power correctly, the shocks are beat, the progressive is not playing nice, and this is at full weight.

I would like to thank Scott for helping build this car, without him none of this would be possible. His vision and know how have made this an amazing journey, and he teaches me every time we decide to move onto the next phase.

I would also like to thank the others who have helped, without the support of these great people the car would not be where it is. Brian Turner for the tuning assistance, Brady at PPC for the suspension help, and the team at Big 3 racing for the gangster ass nitrous cam.

At this point things are about to get even more serious with "the red dragon", due to my new job. The car is going to become a test bed for some articles and might even be getting an angry brother in the garage :fuckyeah:

Very impressive!

What is more scary is how much is left in the car. The converter and gear are not using the power correctly, the shocks are beat, the progressive is not playing nice, and this is at full weight.

Also impressive :cool:

What converter and gear are in it? How much weight are you aiming to cut?

Very impressive!

Also impressive :cool:

What converter and gear are in it? How much weight are you aiming to cut?

Its actually Scott's old Circle D unit. It is around a 4200 stall that flashes way to high for this combo, it needs tightened up big time to max out what we are doing.

Current gear is a 375 and is causing the car to hit the rev limiter to soon at the top end.

Not going to cut to much weight outside of swapping some suspension stuff out.