Amazon Now live in Central Ohio.

SpaceGhost

Want something delivered in an hour? See if it's available from Amazon Prime Now. $8 will get you something on the app in about an hour and in about 2 hrs it's free for Prime Members.

http://mobile.dispatch.com/columdispatch/db/387121/content/jYqvv3mF

Columbus getting faster Amazon service

JD Malone

May 11, 2016 05:53 AM

Amazon’s “Prime Now” service, which can drop a laptop or a crate of diapers at your house in about an hour, is coming to central Ohio.

The service is expected to launch today.

To get the service, customers must have an Amazon Prime membership. Prime members can shop at http://www.primenow.com to see the products ready for immediate shipment, and the company says tens of thousands of items are available.

One-hour delivery costs $7.99 and two-hour delivery is free.

Prime Now is available every day from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.

Columbus joins more than two dozen cities nationwide with Prime Now service, including Cincinnati.

jmalone@dispatch.com

@j_d_malone

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160511/260c4caad7b86145346052059a3799f9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I saw that, not a bad deal to not have to leave your couch.

Are you saying if you leave the door open the drone will drop it off at the couch? Can I send things back with the drone? Like dirty laundry, dirty photos, dirty hoes; basically, anything dirty?

Are there cameras on the drones? If you're masturbating when one shows up on your property, it is indecent exposure? It my penis is larger than average, would it be decent exposure? Or do I have to be in excellent shape, as well?

Wait. Are drones even involved at all? Perhaps, I should read the Amazon FAQ...

Are you saying if you leave the door open the drone will drop it off at the couch? Can I send things back with the drone? Like dirty laundry, dirty photos, dirty hoes; basically, anything dirty?

Are there cameras on the drones? If you're masturbating when one shows up on your property, it is indecent exposure? It my penis is larger than average, would it be decent exposure? Or do I have to be in excellent shape, as well?

Wait. Are drones even involved at all? Perhaps, I should read the Amazon FAQ...

smart ass :lol:

Do you not tip for Pizza Delivery? Some one is providing you with a service....

Umm, I don't pay a $100 a year fucking service fee for pizza delivery like I do for Prime. And I don't tip my Fedex driver when he brings me a package. Do you?

Umm, I don't pay a $100 a year fucking service fee for pizza delivery like I do for Prime. And I don't tip my Fedex driver when he brings me a package. Do you?

Bro you are ordering something and getting it in 1-2 hours vs 2 days...

My Prime Membership is $50.

Only lasts 4 years but I'll take it for sure. You just need an active .edu e-mail account.

Really? SWEET the wife just went back to school for her masters and has a .edu. SCORE!

Lame...you have to tip. I just put $21 worth of shit in my cart and it suggested $5.

Wow you sound cheap lol

Only lasts 4 years but I'll take it for sure. You just need an active .edu e-mail account.

Noted. When I go back to school in 2023 at Hocking, to get my underwater basket weaving degree, I'll get that hooked up.

Lame...you have to tip. I just put $21 worth of shit in my cart and it suggested $5.

serious question: if fedex is delivering these packages, why would you tip them? are they not getting paid already to do their job? or are they making $3 an hour like a waitress?

If I order something and they will deliver it with in an hour or two of me ordering it, yes. Fed ex, usps, the dalai lama, doesn't matter who delivers it. Its saving me the time and gas to get out and do it my self.

Noted. When I go back to school in 2023 at Hocking, to get my underwater basket weaving degree, I'll get that hooked up.

The image of you weaving a basket will haunt my dreams :lol:

serious question: if fedex is delivering these packages, why would you tip them? are they not getting paid already to do their job? or are they making $3 an hour like a waitress?

Is fed-ex delivering? I was wondering if Uber was.

Saw people on Facebook placing orders and trying it out, so far epic fail, seen two orders show delivered, and never showed up.