Amazon Now live in Central Ohio.

SpaceGhost

Fed ex, usps, the dalai lama, doesn't matter who delivers it.

The Dalai Lama is the easiest dude to tip. You give him what he's always wanted: nothing.

I'm so proud of you for using spell check for the Dalai Lama. You're truly a changed man, Paul.

So for those of you on Tinder, if you can't find a date Saturday, will you be ordering fleshlights if they are guaranteed to be there in 2 hours or less?

I'm old and married but just curious......

:lolguy:

So for those of you on Tinder, if you can't find a date Saturday, will you be ordering fleshlights if they are guaranteed to be there in 2 hours or less?

I'm old and married but just curious......

On tinder, girls ARE the fleshlights

My favorite pizza place. Yummmmm

IMO not the best, but they're open later than anyone else around here, they deliver beer, their entire menu is above average (esp. their subs) and my fiancée likes their salads. May not be the best, but it checks every box I need.

We do live walking distance from Meister's Bar though, and their deep dish is soooooooo damn good.

The Dalai Lama is the easiest dude to tip. You give him what he's always wanted: nothing.

I'm so proud of you for using spell check for the Dalai Lama. You're truly a changed man, Paul.

lol I did have to check how to spell it correct.

I didn't realize it was Uber (if it is). If so, I'm more okay with tipping. I guess I'm in the mindset that if I can get my ass up and go grab something, I'll just do it. I also don't do pizza delivery...maybe 1-2 times in my life. I'm capable of going to get it, so I do. What frustrates me is that I pay $100 a month (I don't get the student discount) and then have to pay for something else on top. When will the madness end? No different than some other fuck boi being pissed about tipping at a yogurt shop.

I'm far from cheap and I tip AT LEAST 20% for good service, because I'm not capable of walking into a restaurant and being my own server.

Someone told me the delivery people are like pizza delivery drivers, they register with Amazon and when an order is dispatched they go to the warehouse here in columbus, pick up the inventory and deliver it. That is why there is a tip involved. So I guess they are just on standby.