Want to shoot Bucks car?

Buck531

So yesterday I had this wild idea. Yeah it might be retarded but I'm trying to think out of the box.

As some of you know I have this POS 99 Regal LS. The rear strut towers are starting to go and I spun a rod bearing at trails. I've since gutted it. no motor, trans, Took everything I need off it.

JY won't give me much for it either. I'm thinking of donating it to someone on CR who has some land and would want to shoot the shit out of it.

I'm thinking if 20-30 people can give me $10 to shoot this POS I would be content. I do see a few problems though.

1. No truck or trailer. Someone would need to come here and load it up and take it away.

2. Once I get the money from whoever I would sign the title over and whoever takes it would dispose of the car after they put thousands of bullets in it.

3. Legality? Not sure. Can you even shoot a car on your own land? Does it matter?

4. Does anyone here even have the land available to do this?

I'm not much into guns like some folks on here but this idea just popped in my head yesterday. If this does happen I would like to have the first shot at it :).

Thoughts? Comments?

I plead the 5th, but am currently waiting on assistance for setting up a range area :)

I have you on the calendar for the 18th. That still good?

The EPA prep would need to happen. All fluids drained, I would double tarp the ground before rolling role car on to it. I would recommend having access to a 3k fork lift and a flat bed to haul it off. Have a scrap yard planned or plan to leave it in place.

I have you on the calendar for the 18th. That still good?

The EPA prep would need to happen. All fluids drained, I would double tarp the ground before rolling role car on to it. I would recommend having access to a 3k fork lift and a flat bed to haul it off. Have a scrap yard planned or plan to leave it in place.

The only fluids left are brake fluid and gas. Yeah I figured all that stuff would need to be drained.

I'm sure that's the biggest thing no one wants to deal with.. hauling it away.

Joe, text me tomorrow.

Shawn, that was my concern. Gasoline especially, getting into the ground water and all that.

I don't have a problem draining the gas or brake fluid at my place. Hell. the 93 octane itself will bring a premium at race wars.