Ohio Renaissance Festival

mrbret

Hey everyone.

Does anyone plan on going to the Ohio Renaissance Festival this year?

It's in Harveysburg on S.R. 73 just 2 miles west of I-71

We (me & wife) are planning on going on Saturday Oct 6th & if the weather is good we will take the bikes. I think it is open from about 10:30am till 6pm.

Tickets on the door are $16.99 & booking in advance they are $14.99

OR

If you get a 4 pack that comes with 4 tickets, 4 entrees, 4 pepsi drinks, 4 ice cream things & 4 10% off coupons for any of the festival operated stores it's $80 ($20 each)

also, with the 4 pack I think you can add on any number of extra combo tickets so you dont have to have the exact number of 4, 8, 12 etc it can be anything from 4 upward.

I have sent them an e-mail about group rates & parking for multiple bikes also. I'll post more info as I get it.

Just trying to get an idea of how many (if any) people would want to go.

Look here for any more info: http://www.renfestival.com

What he forgot to add is that normal price is $16.99 to get in but there is a group deal for 4 ppl where you get the 4's of everything he mentioned and it's only $20 per person for all of it and then $20 for every person after that. It would be a trip down I-71 then some country road driving. It's really a lot of fun!

What he forgot to add is that normal price is $16.99 to get in but there is a group deal for 4 ppl where you get the 4's of everything he mentioned and it's only $20 per person for all of it and then $20 for every person after that. It would be a trip down I-71 then some country road driving. It's really a lot of fun!

Read my post again wife:

Tickets on the door are $16.99

If you get a 4 pack that comes with 4 tickets, 4 entrees, 4 pepsi drinks, 4 ice cream things & 4 10% off coupons for any of the festival operated stores it's $80 ($20 each)

You are right about the ride though.