finally got my license

EricKerecz

cant believe i spent 300 dollars

on the harley davidson msf course and i didnt learn a single thing..

The fact it was a Harley class should have given you the notion you wouldn't learn anything. Just kidding. Regardless of whether you learned anything, the important thing is that you got your license.

I think you learned at least a couple of things.

1) $300 at an HD dealership is a premium service (not worth it to you) over the $25 State MSF course.

2) A Buell Blast is MUCH more scary than your 600rr - every blip of the throttle on the Blast you're not sure what's going to happen with the bike, parts fall off, you could get shaken off it, etc... what better way to prepare you to ride a Harley later in your life?

But hey, at least you're licensed now. Congrats. :)

cant believe i spent 300 dollars

on the harley davidson msf course and i didnt learn a single thing..

Next time stay awake and pay attention

1) $300 at an HD dealership is a premium service (not worth it to you) over the $25 State MSF course.

2) A Buell Blast is MUCH more scary than your 600rr - every blip of the throttle on the Blast you're not sure what's going to happen with the bike, parts fall off, you could get shaken off it, etc... what better way to prepare you to ride a Harley later in your life?

hmmm not sure if I should be offended or just tell you to fuck off... I'll decide later.

:lol:

MSF course is at least 10x better than Harley's. In PA, the course if free as long as you have your permit or MC endorsement. I did the entry course twice and the advanced course once. You should learn something every time you throw your leg over the saddle, if not, do us all a favor and buy a Schwinn

ahaha great one

Poor HD... Still an American Icon' date=' except now it reads: "Douche bag with too much money and a small dick."[/quote']

:lol: I'm missing out on all the great harley ribbing...

the Harley class is more difficult than the msf course, due to it being in a harley parking lot, it's covered with oil.

Next time stay awake and pay attention

just want to point out that i do pay attention in class

and that everything they taught was pure common sense.

The information was definitely not worth 300..state waiting list was way too long other wise i would have :(

Notice the jack under the Harley

jack makes it easier to clean, dry, and install after market pipes. In that pix I had just installed the new taillight.

Poor HD... Still an American Icon' date=' except now it reads: "Douche bag with too much money and a small dick."[/quote']

guessing you're the official HD dick measuring boy...:sexytime: I personally bought my bike despite it being a Harley, not because of.