Hello from pataskala

shinka240

I was under the impression that the stock filter setup was good for like 350? I'm unsure if I wanna go the Cobb route or not as of now.

Call me a puss if you want. First I want to get a good feel for the car. I've only had it about a month. It's very different than the old rx8.

I'm not calling you anything.

Brian LOL

Welcome back, I'm sure many of the personalities you run into from here haven't changed since last you were a member ;)

Definitely check out Cars and Coffee on Saturday mornings, growing more and more every week though AutoX and other racing can occasionally cut into the turn outs. Good platform for the DollarsPerSmile value, some small upgrades can really make those Evo things a blast.

Welcome back, I'm sure many of the personalities you run into from here haven't changed since last you were a member ;)

Definitely check out Cars and Coffee on Saturday mornings, growing more and more every week though AutoX and other racing can occasionally cut into the turn outs. Good platform for the DollarsPerSmile value, some small upgrades can really make those Evo things a blast.

As of now I plan on going there this Saturday if it's not raining.

• Casper unlocked this topic