Sorry Lebroney

cstmg8

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Klay is saying Mozgov's pick was dirty. LOL.

Golden State is soft. Klay and Steph can't handle anyone getting physical with them, and Draymond is mentally/emotionally fragile. What a bunch of bitches.

So if the Cavs win, where would that move (if at all) LeBron on your all-time list? Same question if they lose

No movement from tonight's game, it's all about the championship. One more stat on his list. I also believe it will be a big deal being Cleveland, drop that stigma and you're an instant legend.

Though a Brown's Superbowl would be more impressive.

Lebron, the greatest ever, L O L.

He was one assist away from a triple double. Impressive, but there's just something missing in the area of making your teammates better, and controlling a game.

I rest my case.

I'll take it!

You do have to admit... Last night was a shoutout until they pulled away. Cavs were super gassed. Which worries me for Thursday. I have tickets for the game.... But I'm not going. I don't want to be killed in a riot if they lose. Go Cavs!!!

I'll take it!

You do have to admit... Last night was a shoutout until they pulled away. Cavs were super gassed. Which worries me for Thursday. I have tickets for the game.... But I'm not going. I don't want to be killed in a riot if they lose. Go Cavs!!!

I don't think you'll have that issue. It's Cleveland, we lose all the time in the finals!

I picked up the game at the last 6 minutes and it was - by far - one of the greatest spectacles in professional sports I've watched...and I was floorside last year for Game 4 of the Cavs/Hawks.

Also, LOL: http://deadspin.com/the-nba-finals-have-blessed-us-with-dank-memes-1782139484

Edited by zeitgeist57

Im a fan of all things Ohio. I go back n forth on Lebron, believe Kyrie is the best ball handler in the league, and am absolutely not a fan of JR.

However I cant help think that, I wish I was as smooth as JR driving and throwing alley hoops to the basket as he is as he waltzes into the club (most likely violating a NBA substince rule).

Either way its good for Ohio to have 7 games and hopefully a title. People will buy more beer at the bar n more food, tshirts, and over all a championship will boost local business owners.

All you have to do is see the difference from when OSU won the championship a year ago, to this year when they didnt go. The effect of feeling proud of a product from Ohio has far more imications than "its just a game". #gladtobefinallyrelevant/rant ova

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

LeBron is making a serious case for GOAT. It's hilarious to see the Warriors and their dumbass bandwagon fans melting down and throwing out every excuse known to man. Damage control right now for the Warriors and the LeBron haters :lolguy: