Acura MDX Luggage Carrier - $50

Dr. Pomade

I used this one time in or around 2012. It's been sitting in my garage ever since. No problems with it; we just didn't take another road trip in which we needed it. It locks, and I have the key that goes with it. It also comes with the parts that attach it to the luggage rack. So, basically, it comes with everything. You can fit a couple of medium sized suitcases in it or at least 2 medium-sized dead hookers, but probably not all of those things all at once.

$50 OBO. Pick up in Plain City.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh186/tilley614/IMG_1902_zpsnkpvv07j.jpg

any idea what makes this specific to an MDX? my parents have a 2011 Honda Pilot, think it would work on that? if so i will take it.

No idea. I bought it from the Acura dealer. I told them I needed a luggage carrier for my MDX. I think it would fit on anything that has a luggage rack on the top of it, actually. If you buy it and it doesn't fit, then I'll buy it back for $50. But you have to promise to hide a nude somewhere in it.

Gergwheel. I'm near him in Plain City. If it would help, I can pay Tilley and pick it up for you and bring it to cars and coffee.

How would you get a nude pic of me inside it?

I'm still trying to justify buying something i would use 1 time a year, would really come in handy though

depends on the storage space you have in your vehicle when you take a trip... this holds a surprising amount of stuff and we've found it very useful because we can have the 3rd row seating up for people to sit in and we just put everything in the roof top luggage carrier.

How would you get a nude pic of me inside it?

I'm still trying to justify buying something i would use 1 time a year, would really come in handy though

I'll split it with you.