June 1 - Mid Ohio

Zorro

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No... this is the fast one. You got the slower version.

DAYUM!!! Set 'em up, knock them down. BAM!!:D:D:D

The slow one?! You explicitly told me it was the fast one! wth!? Hopefully it's the one that doesnt get rash on it. :)

The slow one?! You explicitly told me it was the fast one! wth!? Hopefully it's the one that doesnt get rash on it. :)

You need to take it out and rub it in the grass to get the ground gremlins off of it.. Track superstition..

Hey Brian (or whoever else with experience) - what do you think the chances are of doing an 'at track signup' for this the day of? I mean is it usually full up or you think they'll still have Novice spots available the day of?

I know there's a $25 surcharge for it, but I'd consider that extra cost as rain insurance.

Edited by JRMMiii

Hey Brian (or whoever else with experience) - what do you think the chances are of doing an 'at track signup' for this the day of? I mean is it usually full up or you think they'll still have Novice spots available the day of?

I know there's a $25 surcharge for it, but I'd consider that extra cost as rain insurance.

Chances of a sell out are pretty high in June.

Twilights are sometimes easier to get into day of, but the three group events are sometimes fairly tough and as Yota stated, June will be tough...

Typically, STT sells over 90% per event so, you are taking a decent chance that there will be spots...

I will be signing up next week and should have some guys from work coming...If you guys haven't thought about it you might want to consider renting a garage. They are only $50 and you could get 4-5 of you and split the cost. I know my group will plan on doing a garage so hopefully we can get them next to each other if any of you get a garage.