June 1 - Mid Ohio

Zorro

Don't be teasing, now... Grattan is a LOT further and not near as good a track surface. Offers the same challenges and is very similar to Mid-O, but not near the caliber.

I think I hear excuses and a bit of scared in your tone...:D:tongue:

We'll see.. I'm not sure which one I want to do for sure but 3 days at Grattan sounds amazing....

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck you....old man :lol:

Your just mad because you drive that GHEY scion SHOE BOX....and the Alpinestars Truck was WAY cooler....

PS

Anyone going to this track day....if you have some SS Gear ....wear it :lol:

Edited by BornSinner

Fuck you....old man :lol:

Your just mad because you drive that GHEY scion SHOE BOX....and the Alpinestars Truck was WAY cooler....

PS

Anyone going to this track day....if you have some SS Gear ....wear it :lol:

Damn... Brutal.

It was the TR van, anyways. Don't worry, I don't pull my bike with the roller skate...

Cool.. At least zorro will have someone that knows how to torque down a bolt properly and not strip the drainpan. :)

Funny. I followed the directions. I might not be able to change my oil...but I can fit a raptor in the bed of a tacoma. touche! :)

Funny. I followed the directions. I might not be able to change my oil...but I can fit a raptor in the bed of a tacoma. touche! :)

Youve never done it so you cant say for sure you can do it safely.. Eat a D1ck. :bigfinger::D Thanks for leaving me money for the RTV Silicone.. Im charging interest.. 5pts a week and the juice is running.

Youve never done it so you cant say for sure you can do it safely.. Eat a D1ck. :bigfinger::D Thanks for leaving me money for the RTV Silicone.. Im charging interest.. 5pts a week and the juice is running.

F U...you're not getting your $3.95. I never took a crap on the hood of a tacoma neither...but I'm pretty sure it can be done.

Hey dick eater... Just to let you know... Wore off the fag names you and Justin wrote on my tires...

Jig got a shot the first lap, though. You look closely, you can still see the writting... Wasn't pulling in until they were worn off.

tirelove.jpg

Hey dick eater... Just to let you know... Wore off the fag names you and Justin wrote on my tires...

Jig got a shot the first lap, though. You look closely, you can still see the writting... Wasn't pulling in until they were worn off.

Dont worry,, I still know what they said in case you forgot.

IMG00037.jpg

IMG00044.jpg

IMG00065.jpg

IMG00066.jpg

IMG00067.jpg