June 1 - Mid Ohio

Zorro

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea we'll probably be able to use these two ez-ups that we use for the rally cars. They're huge and will provide us with a spot to park the bikes and chill in the shade.

We really don't have a need for electricity since none of us are going to be running tire warmers.

Edited by Kip Drordy

then go to intermediate,yeah the novice sold out week ago.

I would love to but I need to get at least one maybe even a few Novice day(s) under my belt.

EDIT: Does anyone know how I would go about maybe getting on a waiting list in case someone can't make it? I already took the day off work...

Edited by tomato_racing

I would love to but I need to get at least one maybe even a few Novice day(s) under my belt.

EDIT: Does anyone know how I would go about maybe getting on a waiting list in case someone can't make it? I already took the day off work...

Check out www.sportbiketracktime.com and go to the forums. Down at the bottom there is a WTB section for events. You can post a WTB there. Also check the For Sale Events page and see if anyone is selling.

If you have never been to a track, ou dare not sign up for I group. We will notice your speed difference and put you down to Novice. If Novice is sold out, we will sit you out and do something with refund or similar...

If you have never been to a track, ou dare not sign up for I group. We will notice your speed difference and put you down to Novice. If Novice is sold out, we will sit you out and do something with refund or similar...

Ill have to look into those forums, thanks for the tip!

As for signing up for "I group" well lets just say I'm not that dumb. I know I would just be getting in the way at least my first couple of times out.