June 1 - Mid Ohio

Zorro

i hate the novice class today.so many slow riders,and i mean slow.there is couple guys who want ride with hard sadlle bags on and the officials told them to removed them.if you ride top speed on track 91 thats bad and turns 20 with one hand that speak for itself.then i got moved to I class and they make my day until i got too hot in corner 5 and and up on my but in last session,my luck.the bike is schedule go to see the doc tomorrow.im fine but who cares anyway.cant wait go back 29-30.unfortunately no pics ,i give my camera one lady to make some shots and when i got home there is no pics not one single one.i dont know what she was doing all day.she told me so proud she make so many pictures but the camera was empty.i think there is another ohio rider went down in novice.today went down over 10 riders in all three groups

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wtf: what?

did anyone get any pics today? i decided to go to class instead of going to watch everyone at the track. i sent greg a text to see how he was but never heard back from him.

I had a nice 2 hour nap... After 2pm the track was dry and grippy. I hate midohio in the am there's no grip till the session right before lunch.

Im happy with yesterday, I wished it was warmer in the am and no rain but I got the dust knocked off in the afternoon.

I saw that guy at Tech in morning with the hard saddle bags and such. lol I was laughing my ass off!

Here you go chris, taken from the STT website:

"Thank you Mike and a special thank you to Brian along with STT & Mid-Ohio Sportscar Course. It was a great day for picture taking. I compiled roughly around 2,000 pictures of the day. I am quite sure I have pictures of everyone.

If you would like to look at all 2,000+ pictures feel free to. The website is: www.billdesalvophotography.lifepics.com

Event code: stt mid ohio

If you would like to order a picture please e-mail me with the image #'s and i'll make your own album to order pictures from. Please do not order any picture from the general album. I'll make one special for you. This way you'll be able to see the finished picture after all of the photo editing (croping, color enhancement, sizing etc...).

If you have any questions or special request please e-mail me directly or give me a call:

billdesalvo@insight.rr.com

614-352-7171 (leave a message)

I will be in Wisconsin for the AMA Road America race Wednesday thru Sunday. Please be patient with me as I will be extremely busy with this event. I will do my absolute best to give you all a quick turn around on your shots.

Enjoy,

Bill"

whooooo leave them ama boys in the dust!

yeah...after our first two sessions, ama guys showed up to recruit us. we said we were a package deal and we were holding out for moto gp.

Then i woke up. :)