Good guys show and Arthritis show

1BAD69Z

I plan to be out in the 69 Hugger orange vette Friday evening and hitting the Dublin show on Saturday morning/afternoon and back out Saturday evening again.

I'm heading to the Crowne Plaza over near Schrock and Busch Blvd. Then maybe Crosswoods if it's dead.

x2. Giving my heap a bath after dinner and cruising that way. This is my first year not managing a hotel in town so I'm kinda missing the action coming to me.

Did most of the cruises this last weekend. Cruised by crosswords Friday and Saturday nights around 8:30-10:00 and there were zero police presence. They were getting pretty crazy with the burn outs. Cops used to be thick up there. Wondered what changed there?

Took my kids to the arthritis show saturday morning. They both know what a blower is and they were pointing them out. My girl is 6 and my son is 4. Random older guy said "sounds like you have a couple of gearheads there"....I couldn't have smiled any bigger. Love going to shows with them.

Did most of the cruises this last weekend. Cruised by crosswords Friday and Saturday nights around 8:30-10:00 and there were zero police presence. They were getting pretty crazy with the burn outs. Cops used to be thick up there. Wondered what changed there?

I think with the recent tension among the public / police they decided to go a different route this year. They were very lax up at QSL even videoing the burnouts with their phones.

I have to say the 161 Continent cruise area is on the decline...def not what it used to be, its kinda sad.