2 officers shot at protest about police shootings in dallas

mrs.cos

Shits going down.

I love my gun but it terrifies the shit out of me, can we just stop shooting each other; that would be super

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/07/two-police-officers-reportedly-shot-during-dallas-protest.html

DEVELOPING: At least two police officers were shot Thursday night in downtown Dallas during a protest over the recent fatal shootings of African Americans by police. Fox News' Dallas affiliate KDFW-Fox4, citing a uniformed officer, reported that the officers were shot, but their conditions were unknown.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been watching this all night. Started around 1030pm our time. Was unfolding LIVE on TV as we watched news. I was like WTF? then they showed the three officers down, one in a huge pool of blood, etc.

Not good. Two shooters with long guns. One turned himself in. reportedly they have a second guy too and a possible bomb / package found too.

10tv is reporting 5 officers dead, I was watching it happen live before I went to bed. Just crazy. I don't know what fixes a situation like we have currently. It's sad to me when anyone dies, I don't know why these cops pulled the trigger and I damn sure don't like seeing law enforcement killed.

A few bad apples on both sides have put us in a bad way. I feel like most law enforcement is good, and the actions of a few amped up by social media has driven our country into what could turn into some really bad shit. Now we have more people killing cops, how far will this escalate?

Why is it that every time our government does something completely moronic...... there is a shooting somewhere?

Because we have a president who, intentionally or unintentionally, gets involved in social issues that he shouldn't, and makes statements that divide the country. He set a fucking TERRIBLE precedent by opening his mouth after Trayvon, and now we're stuck in this cycle where media-spun racially-"motivated" crimes and riots are this nation's top priority.

Doesn't surprise me. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but..... ( I know this incident will be turned into a gun debate by the liberal left politicians )

1.) In the Orlando killing, people reported doors being barricaded or being held shut by someone during the incident. The shooter had time to update his Facebook during the shooting and was somehow able to sneak over 7 magazines and a full size rifle past bouncers into a small night club. There are so many things that don't add up.

2.) During the Sandy Hook shooting, a few news outlets first reported the shooting being committed by multiple pistols but then later ignored the fact that they reported it originally, and then later reported that the crime was committed with an AR15.

3.) George Soros was proven to have founded the BLM movement. Why?....

4.) After the Orlando killing, much was omitted from the transcript released to the public whereas when the shooting at Planned Parenthood occurred when a "white" "conservative" "christian" committed the crime, everything was released for the public to view right after....

5.) Not a word about guns needing to be banned was mentioned from the president or others after multiple Sailors and Marines were shot at/killed in Chattanooga at a Naval Operational Support Center. In fact, after the incident, there were criminal charges pending against the Lieutenant Commander coming form the very top, all because he had "illegally" concealed carried his own gun to work and actually ended up shooting the killer during the incident which is believed to have saved lives.

6.) President Obama spoke out about the killing of Trayvon Martin, but since then there have been many unarmed white kids and adults alike killed by police that have received no attention at all from the media or president.

There are so many things that are being manipulated from our government and media alike. Never mind all of the personal and family ties that white house and Obama administration's members have had to the media. Let's not forget that asshole that used to be the public speaker for Obama. He's completely disappeared from all news and media as if he never existed.

There's more going on in our country than people are observing right now.

Doesn't surprise me. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but..... ( I know this incident will be turned into a gun debate by the liberal left politicians )

1.) In the Orlando killing, people reported doors being barricaded or being held shut by someone during the incident. The shooter had time to update his Facebook during the shooting and was somehow able to sneak over 7 magazines and a full size rifle past bouncers into a small night club. There are so many things that don't add up.

2.) During the Sandy Hook shooting, a few news outlets first reported the shooting being committed by multiple pistols but then later ignored the fact that they reported it originally, and then later reported that the crime was committed with an AR15.

3.) George Soros was proven to have founded the BLM movement. Why?....

4.) After the Orlando killing, much was omitted from the transcript released to the public whereas when the shooting at Planned Parenthood occurred when a "white" "conservative" "christian" committed the crime, everything was released for the public to view right after....

5.) Not a word about guns needing to be banned was mentioned from the president or others after multiple Sailors and Marines were shot at/killed in Chattanooga at a Naval Operational Support Center. In fact, after the incident, there were criminal charges pending against the Lieutenant Commander coming form the very top, all because he had "illegally" concealed carried his own gun to work and actually ended up shooting the killer during the incident which is believed to have saved lives.

6.) President Obama spoke out about the killing of Trayvon Martin, but since then there have been many unarmed white kids and adults alike killed by police that have received no attention at all from the media or president.

There are so many things that are being manipulated from our government and media alike. Never mind all of the personal and family ties that white house and Obama administration's members have had to the media. Let's not forget that asshole that used to be the public speaker for Obama. He's completely disappeared from all news and media as if he never existed.

There's more going on in our country than people are observing right now.

I've become numb to all of it. The 24/7 news cycle, idiots on social media, and talking heads on TV just make it worse.

Logic has been thrown out the window of this country.

The fact that people thought executing these cops was a good idea shows a total failure of our culture and the leadership of the country.

It's really gross that people are trying to justify and rationalize this tragic event all ready.

I'm so glad I don't have kids, this country is fucked for the future generations.

Abbott needs to call in the National Guard. Let them do their job and disperse the protestors.

Because that's worked so well in the past ...ahem...Kent state....cough....

Because we have a president who, intentionally or unintentionally, gets involved in social issues that he shouldn't, and makes statements that divide the country. He set a fucking TERRIBLE precedent by opening his mouth after Trayvon, and now we're stuck in this cycle where media-spun racially-"motivated" crimes and riots are this nation's top priority.

It's almost like this has never happened before...in the 1960s....as part of the civil rights movement...

It's almost like this has never happened before...in the 1960s....as part of the civil rights movement...

It is well documented that white-on-black crime is statistically lower than it theoretically should be, when looking PURELY at per-capita numbers of violent crimes. Despite the media spin, we're living in the safest time period in history. White people are killed by cops too, you just don't hear about it because it doesn't get ratings. The recent media spur of blacks being killed (that you wouldn't have otherwise heard about or given a shit about) has nothing to do with civil rights AT ALL.

Not that it's an excuse, but FAR more lives would be saved if the focus was on black-on-black gang-related crimes instead, but that story just doesn't have the OMG factor now does it?

Murder/rape/violent crime is down overall. Mass media won't have you believing that though. You will be lured into picking sides and when that happens, war follows.

Martial Law, here we come...

All I have been seeing on social media lately is how everyone is standing with the black community with their loss and the whole black lives matter thing. Somehow I am the asshole when I say that it should be all lives matter and that the media needs to quit race baiting. I told someonw that they need to look at the statistics of people killed by police based on race, one lady said statistics don't mean anything...

All I have been seeing on social media lately is how everyone is standing with the black community with their loss and the whole black lives matter thing. Somehow I am the asshole when I say that it should be all lives matter and that the media needs to quit race baiting. I told someonw that they need to look at the statistics of people killed by police based on race, one lady said statistics don't mean anything...

Yup...only emotions and feelings mean anything. Not logic and reason.