Time to play

JaronsToy

Can am quads are beasts. The engines are super torquey, and really easy to work on too. A arms are weak though, just an FYI. And make sure to always keep an extra belt with you. If it gets wet and slips, and you try to keep running it, you'll smoke the belt. Get a gates carbon fiber one

http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx330/JaronsToy/47A3F484-5175-483D-A123-BC7DFD9F478E_zpsgh6bnlv4.jpg

Just ordered this and a gps mount for the Garmin Montana I have already it's cool downloaded all the state park maps onto it now I can find my way home if I need to hahaha

Here is a vid of the sound

That thing is fucking awesome. GF and I were just talking about getting one the other day. Mind if I ask what you paid out the door? it looks new so I'm assuming you purchased new. And where do you go to ride? assuming there are trails and whatnot that I've just never heard of?

Awesome toy, does it fit in the back of a standard pickup bed?

That thing is fucking awesome. GF and I were just talking about getting one the other day. Mind if I ask what you paid out the door? it looks new so I'm assuming you purchased new. And where do you go to ride? assuming there are trails and whatnot that I've just never heard of?

Awesome toy, does it fit in the back of a standard pickup bed?

Quick price quote to build it on can ams website said just about 13k

887f9242d81ffbf41066e73e43d60b98_400x400.jpeg

Quads sure have changed since my '01 Rancher 350. I mean, 850? Really? That thing is a tank! And it's LOADED it looks like!

Nice purchase man. I need to get mine running again.

Sounds fun to me !! I'm game

Also you can get one for 11500 if they want to deal I have been going to Wayne if you get one we could go

Right down by me. Use to ride 2-3 times a month before I lived down here. Haven't been in about a decade though.

Looks real sweet Jaron, congrats. My dad and uncle are going to build a cabin on our property my grandfather left them last year. It's located IN Wayne Nat. I think that's when I'll be getting something :)