Floor Tile - Help Needed

ForeverMaker

I am laying 35" rectangular porcelain tile down in a 320 sq ft sunroom and have all the tile and tools. Concrete slab which is pretty level. Room is pretty much a rectangle. Nothing too challenging.

Looking to have someone come and assist me for 2-4 hours. The tiles are large and I really need help initially setting up the layout and laying it.

I will cut and lay all the extra pieces around the perimeter and do the grout after.

Rate: $50/hour + lunch

Timeline: Within the next week or 2. Weekends fine.

PM me here if interested or email ryan@forevermaker.com

You don't need to be a professional tile person, just someone that can start the initial layout and help set them.

For what it's worth you really want to lay and cut the whole room first, rather then piecing things in later. Or at least with 2 people cut as you go.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

+1

I did 48" tile in my master bath cutting first and laying out (with spacers), and then even numbered the back of each once I was happy with the layout. Looks great, mate.

No need to lay out 320 sqft. Chalk a couple lines across the room at different points (1/4, 1/2, etc...) Measuring from your starting wall. Hopefully it's straight, but you can pull your line across the base of it also, for a straight starting point.

Lay out your first couple rows to get a good straight start, then start sticking them down, occasionally measuring out to the next chalk line to confirm the same distance from each end.

Pretty simple.