Flyin'Miata 525hp LS-powered 2016 Miata

zeitgeist57

http://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/news/a27834/yep-flyin-miata-has-already-crammed-a-v8-in-a-2016-mx-5-miata/

From an elevated hood shot, the front end looks a lot more devilish. :lol:

Very cool package. Definitely pricey, but I can't imagine how fast this thing must be...:eek:

As fast as an NA Ls1 in an RX7? ;)

I helped with a Miata swap- PITA in the first gens. Have to cut up the firewall, notch frame...ect. The swap was perfect though. Looks OEM, working AC, cruise...ect. I want to say the overall labor and fab charge was around $8k

It's going to be so difficult to decide in 2 or 3 years if I want to ruin a Miata with a LS swap or ruin an FR-S with an LS swap.

Since you're so into ruining stuff, why don't you ruin a Camaro w/a Miata motor? I feel like that would get just as much attention, and in this day and age, any attention is good attention, right?

It's going to be so difficult to decide in 2 or 3 years if I want to ruin a Miata with a LS swap or ruin an FR-S with an LS swap.

Why ruin an FR-S? For the price of your LS swap into an FR-S, I'd prolly sell you my 86, which has better balance, prolly more h.p. than your LS, and which reflects a whole lot better taste. :p

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/GT86/GT86-36_zps98a59e6b.jpg