Coffee drinkers thread

carl1647545492

Who does not like it ? I think I,m addicted to it so I have done the next logical thing I have ordered a Espresso Machine,its a Delonghi super automatic and I can't wait to get it.

I,m a newb with anything other than a coffee press but looking forward to getting some killer caffeine motivation every morning,if anyone knows where the good beans are in city let me know,cheers.

This is the machine were getting https://www.seattlecoffeegear.com/delonghi-magnifica-esam3300-superautomatic-espresso-machine-refurbished

I run a Baratza preciso and a takahiro kettle on an 01 sized v60. I use the wave and aeropress a lot too. Check out the acaia scale as well, I love mine for pour over. I've also got a chemex and some able brewing gear but it just sits in a cabinet.

Best place to get beans imo is cafe brioso. They just opened a new cafe. Their yirgacheffe is great. Yeah me too has good beans, cash only though, Impero is okay, one line is my least favorite place but their baristas made it far into nationals this year so they do know what they're doing. Luck Bros is pretty good but I prefer the bean from brioso. I have to check out staufs and mission coffee still.

What is your grinder? If you haven't already ordered a good burr grinder you're not going to get any sort of good results or be able to dial in a flavor you like.

I run a Baratza preciso and a takahiro kettle on an 01 sized v60. I use the wave and aeropress a lot too. Check out the acaia scale as well, I love mine for pour over. I've also got a chemex and some able brewing gear but it just sits in a cabinet.

Best place to get beans imo is cafe brioso. They just opened a new cafe. Their yirgacheffe is great. Yeah me too has good beans, cash only though, Impero is okay, one line is my least favorite place but their baristas made it far into nationals this year so they do know what they're doing. Luck Bros is pretty good but I prefer the bean from brioso. I have to check out staufs and mission coffee still.

What is your grinder? If you haven't already ordered a good burr grinder you're not going to get any sort of good results or be able to dial in a flavor you like.

I need to still get over to 'Yeah Me Too' as I can walk there from home. Might try to hit it one morning soon.

Thanks...there is a grinder built in I dunno if its good enough though,I guess that makes a big difference on the taste?

I drink coffee flavored water every morning at work...it comes in a pre-made bag and is dispensed out of a water dispenser. It's pretty nasty shit, but it's free.

My heart is with the Iced black pike roast from Starbucks that I get from Meijer.

I used to a snob like Jones only doing french press with the finest beans but I don't care anymore. I am too addicted to caffeine to care about the taste. I will make it over a campfire with a muddy mug and stir it with a twig I found on the ground. It doesn't matter who made the coffee beans or how it is prepared. On ice or hot whatever is easier. Drink it black with no cream or sugar is how I prefer it.

If I do feel up to it I sometimes break out my espresso machine. I only use illy brand E.S.E. pods to make shots. Depending on how hung over I am I will drink them like a shot or pour 3-4 over ice and drink it slowly. Only use 1 pod per shot and throw it away. It gets pretty expensive doing this daily. Starbucks does the same thing and it cost less money. The drink is called "starbucks double shot on ice". Full cup of ice 2-4 espresso shots depending on your size, their dumb "classic" syrup pumps, and fill the remainder of the cup with ice. Then add a splash of milk. If I order that I tell them no classic flavoring and use skim milk so it tastes like water. I enjoy the flavor of my caffeine and so should you.

I love it. But in order to avoid the "addition" factors (head ached, increased resistance to caffeine) I only drink it when I had a long night, or with a fancy breakfast. Maybe 3-4 times a week,

My grandmother was 106 when she recently passed- she drank a cup of espresso EVERY day. She also lived on her our. OG dego wop Savage.

I drink two cups of crappy drip coffee every day at work. I usually get Starbucks on the weekends. I order four shots on ice, then just add milk after from the thermos they have sitting there. It's only $2.75 if you order it that way; if you ask for milk/cream added the assholes try to ring it up as an iced latte with extra shots, which makes the same drink $5+.

I drink a pot of coffee every morning before breakfast. Either Starbucks morning joe or Sumatra. Afternoon it's always a venti americano from Starbucks (espresso and water). I would say I am addicted as well. I joke and say I gave up alcohol for coffee because I never drank coffee when I drank alcohol.

I hate K cups. The flavor is terrible and tasted toxic. I also do not understand french press. It's a pain in the ass and to hipster for me.

SanFrancisco Bay Fog Chase k-cups at home .....

Ill try those. Always looking for something that might taste good in the K-cups

My favorite for a while now has been the Gevalia Columbian. I like the 8 O'clock Columbian as well.

Bah, I hate coffee. It smells so good and I want to like it....but if I ever have any, its more French Vanilla cream than beans.

Love me some Tea though.

Same here, can't stand coffee but I love the smell. I have tried to like it but after all the sugar and other crap I have to dump in to tolerate it, might as well drink sugar water.

I do love me some tea though. I can drink gallons of that a day.

I just use a keurig, if I buy cups i get the Donut Shop flavor by keurig or I end up using the reusable k-cup I have with whatever black coffee I have at the time.

I've never had any plastic taste with k-cups out of my keurig but I do run a mix of vinegar and water through it every few weeks to clean it out