Shopping for house AC replacement...

Bam

Our ac unit is nearly as old as I am and we've been milking it the last few years but I figured this fall it's probably time to replace it. Anyone recommend a company? Anyone know of any deals out there? 2 story house just under 2k sq ft. Thanks

Call Wayne Quail at Countryside HVAC. 614-266-6631 cell. He and a neighbor of mine used to work together at Atlas Butler for years but would do side work all the time.

Wayne spun off his own co. years ago and has been doing well. He put in a Bryant HVAC Hi-Eff. system (furnace, AC and Humidifier) that others quoted between 12-14k under $6k and did a spectacular job. Completed ours in less than 5hrs. He'll hook you up. Just tell him Tim Lauro sent you his way. He's doing the work on our remodel project too. Your AC Unit won't be much.

He's done no less than a dozen homes in our neighborhood. You've been to my house and are welcome back to check it out.

614-315-7186 - Dusty. Tell him Evan Wyant sent you. he's a friend of my brothers, but did a new A/C unit for my house when I bought it, since someone stole the unit from out back after it was foreclosed on...I *think* i paid him $2k, but that would've been in 2009. my house is ~1400 sq/ft

But for real.........LOL Atlas Butler and around $6k as a hook up

For a full furnace and ac system, esp. The one we bought if you could do it for less than 5,700 more power to you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I run a fuel oil furnace and it was fairly new and wanted to replace the 20 year old AC. Looked into the Heat pumps (Add on not replacing everything) and really like it. AC cools hose down in less than an hour and heats down to 33 degrees. Highly suggest if you can use your old furnace. Spent about $5 k and saved $1500 - 2000 less in fuel oil first year. Based off this I bet this will pay for itself in 3 years or less. Also about 1/3 as loud as the old AC unit (Mine sits fairly close to the master bedroom) and was a nice unplanned win.

Guy that did the install was a fried of the guy that maintains the Oil furnace. Will try and get his number this evening (I only know him as "Tim".