Home Addition - Lots of options and need CR Help

TTQ B4U

In the early stages of assembling a fairly good size remodeling project. We have the plans drawn up and done but are looking to hire a General Contractor and/or people. Who do you know that can:

• Excavate a foundation, build crawl space, etc.
  • Framing and build out of room - Knocking down an existing exterior wall and framing and enclosing the new room
  • Will need Plumber and HVAC work
  • Flooring - lots of tile and some carpet
  • Exterior siding and gutters and roofing

I'm sure there's more but that's a big start. I have most all the details for the above mapped out as to what they would involve and is needing.

Looking for good contacts - legit insured businesses, sorry, no uncles that are out of work and just handy.

Thanks in advance!

I work in the industry but don't have the time to do a huge project, but if you have trouble finding guys PM me for recommendations. I'm gonna send out feelers and see who is available.

Right now most of the legit contractors who do legit work are SUPER slammed.

Sam Demeter can do the crawl space? His crew just just finished a project for me today.

I_drive_it_it_breaks, Chris, co-owns a hvac/plumbing business. Foust in Plain City.

Both have done work at my place and are highly recommended! And what Yenner said, they are slammed right now. It took Sam almost 3 months before his crew could get to me and Chris said they are on pace for a great year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk