Firebird back again For sale history please

bdoz

I don't remeber that car, Tina's old car was blue with a 6speed. Trying to remeber a black auto Formula.

Based off the janky photos I think its that dark blue, not black.

Don't recall this being sold either, unless its tinas old one they got rid of that used to be benners?

Based off the janky photos I think its that dark blue, not black.

Don't recall this being sold either, unless its tinas old one they got rid of that used to be benners?

Craigslist ad said black, hard to tell on my phone I guess. Last time Anthony and I talked about the old car someone took the 12 bolt out. Who knows, looks like foxbody syndrome is setting in on my beloved 4th gen f-bodies. Not as many nive ones as there used to be.

That would be my fault for not reading his CL ad sorry OP

So here is how this car came to be...

I had nicks black TA ( used to be evil8) I then traded that car for cash and tinas old TA. during that trade the 12 bolt from her car along with the bmr stuff went into the Black trans am making it now. Then tinas old car in almost stock form was sold to a kid in the cincy area.

The black trans am had a bad trans still when i got rid of it but now had a 12 bolt underneath. the rest of the new current engine swap work and trans was all done after the fact