Official Clown Show AKA Presidential Race

BStowers023

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Insurance companies, drug companies, and the GOP owe the lions share to that. don't whitewash 40 years of of them fucking over the practice of medicine because you are unhappy with 6 years of a reform plan that tried to make medicine more accessible.

How is this different than BCBS telling you they are only going to pay you X amount on some tests where it may not cover your costs? Or Cigna telling you that some of your longstanding patients you can no longer see because you are now out of network?

I fully agree that in the practice of medicine Drs are the ones that get fucked the most, the only question is whether it is by a private organization given carte blanch over the industry or the government directly.

In Wisconsin bcbs pays 310% of Medicare. It's the best paying insurance company. Insurance companies can be leveraged over by physician groups---this happens constantly. The govt cannot

In Wisconsin bcbs pays 310% of Medicare. It's the best paying insurance company. Insurance companies can be leveraged over by physician groups---this happens constantly. The govt cannot

+Rep for a solid, non Crazy-Kirk response. ;)

Such as?

Make no Mistake, this Victory was more about people not liking (or not giving a fuck) about Hillary Clinton then about reversing/revolting against anything Obama did...

Im sure there were alot more out there who were in the same boat, along with alot, lot more out there who absolutely despised her.

This Election was not about Obama nor his Policies.

You're living under a rock if you think this was America Speaking Out just about HER. This is absolutely about telling Obama to Fuck Off! We want OUR Country back, not the Agenda of what Obama was trying to turn us into.

Time to get rid of his stupid far-left ways of thinking. BLM can suck it! Obama can room with all those felons he's allowing back on the streets. Clinton can use her own money to build the Syrians homes and care for them.

Save

Obama was a good President, who did this Country well. I mean come-the-fuck-on people, how bad have the last 8 years been? How much money have you lost?

How much have you lost, Tim?

Expand on your personal atrocities...

You have to be a pretty large physicians group in a large practice area to leverage the insurance companies. That's the minority of the physicians out there. even the big hospitals break against the sea wall of the bigger companies.

There are areas of medicine that had almost gone extinct....ahem...cough...mammography....cough...because the price the insurance wanted to pay was less than the cost of the film. Technological breakthroughs allowed some of those areas to come back but there was a period in the last 90's to the mid 2000s where if you needed a mammogram it was thin on the ground.

God so happy, solely because I know Geeto is a fucking salt mine for the next 4 years.

Actually, personally I am probably affected very little since I am white, a man, a professional just entering middle age, and upper middle class. Socially I don't agree with a lot of what's going to happen but I'll be just fine from a personal standpoint.

As a returning student however, there is a lot you stand to lose in federally funded financial aid (since a lot of lenders are gun shy on private loans) and scholarships. But it's good to know you'd take the hit just so I am "salty"....that sounds like president of my fan club material!!!!

Well, I was going to vote for Hillary because I cared about my daughter's future; but then I realized, what if she turns out to be transgender? That would make her a white male, so voting for Hillary would not be in her best interest. What a conundrum...

Actually, personally I am probably affected very little since I am white, a man, a professional just entering middle age, and upper middle class. Socially I don't agree with a lot of what's going to happen but I'll be just fine from a personal standpoint.

As a returning student however, there is a lot you stand to lose in federally funded financial aid (since a lot of lenders are gun shy on private loans) and scholarships. But it's good to know you'd take the hit just so I am "salty"....that sounds like president of my fan club material!!!!

Maybe instead of college, you should do an trade apprenticeship? Maybe masonry? I hear there will be a lot of work in the next couple of years

I don't understand how you can't file taxes? I'm giving you a hard time. The point is, I haven't approved of how my tax money has been spent the last 8 years. Combine that with the govt actively trying to destroy my profession, and I'm glad to see change in this country. This country was founded on hard work, creativity, ingenuity, and the American dream. We are so far away from those concepts right now it's insane

AMEN!!!

Oh lord... Can we give this white, male privilege shit a rest. Minorities, females and immigrants are not the only ones who have been hurting over the past 16 years. The middle class blue collar workers of any sex or race (mostly white males though) have been hurting horribly bad. They did not want to see the same BS for at minimum another 4 years with Hillary. In their minds at least with Trump there is hope things COULD get better, not saying they will but COULD get better for them. Something they had absolutely no hope for with Hillary. That's why rural America went out in droves to vote this election.

When do the "I'm moving to Canada" garage sales start, I need a new gas grill.

The "outrage" over the results is hilarious. They act like Trump will follow through on some of the insane stuff he promised while campaigning. Remember all the stuff EVERY OTHER candidate has promised but never did?

Calm your tits people...

Three words...

Employer tuition reimbursement

If you want to play that game we can, the reason i left school originally is because ObamaCare made employees working over X amount of hours eligible for healthcare. I went from working 45-50 hours as a part timer to 25 overnight as my.employer did not wish to provide those benefits. Unable to find antthing else I decided to finish out the semester as best I could and find something else and return when I could. Thats exactly what I did.

All I have to say, Cavs win a Title, Cubs win a World Series, Trump in the White House

The Detroit Lions are winning the Super Bowl over the Patriots!

It has to happen this year or it never will!

:lolguy:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro