Official Clown Show AKA Presidential Race

BStowers023

no, just the ones that are actually dragging knuckles. There are plenty on here I think are intelligent as well, I tend not to argue with them.

"That was a well thought out response, I completely agree with you"

---said no lawyer ever.

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Facebook "friend" of mine who supports HRC was bragging today about how he went around and was knocking over and destroying trump signs.

The fucking irony. What a retard.

I know of one intersection of highways where trump signs have been destroyed/stolen/ran over for the last monthish. If you can't see the yard signs, you can't vote for them!

Facebook "friend" of mine who supports HRC was bragging today about how he went around and was knocking over and destroying trump signs.

The fucking irony. What a retard.

I know of one intersection of highways where trump signs have been destroyed/stolen/ran over for the last monthish. If you can't see the yard signs, you can't vote for them!

But Libs are supposed to be tolerant, right?

Only if it fits their agenda, destroy anyone who doesn't agree with their views #tolerance

Welp...I'm calling it now, gentlemen:

Trump narrowly defeats Hillary in the general election...only to end up losing to her in the electoral college vote...

Electoral college is the only one that matters.

I don't even think he is going to win the popular vote, but it's still way to early to say for sure.

Electoral college is the only one that matters.

proof that you at least know as much as my 9 year old girls :dumb:

do you ever just wake up in the middle of the night and you're rambling on, talking to no one in particular---like a reflex, of sorts??

Fall harvest was Aug-October, Republicans in Ohio have been home all day. Some Ohio farmers haven't worked all year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The ones working the fields around me have been working. Where are you seeing fields going unworked? I'd like to rent them for racewarz