Bike cameras!!! Videos cams!

gixxie750

We just picked up a new site sponsor and i thought maybe some of u might want to make some videos on ur bike! He sells many diff cam systems and he is located here in cincy. He gives us a special deal so make sure if you order one you type in the code!!!!

I just got the site set up with coupon codes for junkies members.

For the bullet cam system: http://www.cedigital.com/xcart/produ...&cat=77&page=1

$25 off using coupon code "junkies"

For both the gopro wide and reg 5mp,

http://www.cedigital.com/xcart/produ...cat=258&page=1

http://www.cedigital.com/xcart/produ...cat=258&page=1

$30 off using coupon code "junkiesgopro"

Killer deals for some good cams!!!!!!!

Edited by Casper
this is really close to spamming......

The guy gives the same discount for using the code "racer". Most of the people from the WERA board have purchased their setups from him. He is a nice guy and I bought my onboard setup from him over a year ago using the "racer" code.

Edited by flounder

we get nothing. He is a personal friend and gave us a deal. I just wanted to let everyone in on the deal. He uses the money to go racing and I want to help him sell his stuff. I was a little afraid to post this because of the name drop,but thats the codes for the discount... Let me know i can delete or edit it...

The guy gives the same discount for using the code "racer". Most of the people from the WERA board have purchased their setups from him. He is a nice guy and I bought my onboard setup from him over a year ago using the "racer" code.

Oh that's the same guy? That's funny.

You can buy that exact same bullet camera kit off ebay for around $90 bucks and use it with whatever dvr you have.....but the above kit is very nice for that price.

I got that 580 bullet camera and a archos 605, its like a Iphone WITH dvr and 30GB hard drive, I can store many hours of video & music. My setup cost me around $350 :/

You can buy that exact same bullet camera kit off ebay for around $90 bucks and use it with whatever dvr you have.....but the above kit is very nice for that price.

I got that 580 bullet camera and a archos 605, its like a Iphone WITH dvr and 30GB hard drive, I can store many hours of video & music. My setup cost me around $350 :/

Hard drive units dont hold up to crashes well. These things take a beating since they are solid state memory.. I have the bullet cam setup he sells and it took my crash at 85+mph last year and works just fine.

• 1 month later...

i would not suggest this company to anyone. i paid for this item last monday or tuesday. they say all items are shipped next day and i selected next day air. 8 days later the guy is just shipping it because i called him multiple times with no response and had to email him multiple times as well just to get the whereabouts of my package.

im not being harsh at all. if they said the item would take a week and a 1/2 to get here.. i would understand that and would expect it to get here in a week and a 1/2.. but they said items are shipped that or next day. and i still have yet to recieve it. ps. your codes do not work.

yeah i definitely don't suggest this company to anyone.ever.

he sent me a shipment post saying even after a weeks time (even though all shipments are sent out in one business day)that it was shipped on the eighth and would be received on the 10th.

then sends me an email yesterday saying the following

"

Hello,

I checked on the order, and it looks like it was sent with UPS ground (You used a free ground shipping and discount coupon when you ordered)

The package will be there by Friday. Please keep me updated.

Thanks,

Bill"

the fact that i used a coupon has nothing to do with what shipping i selected which was next day, or the fact that he would obviously have to of known that since his company sent me a quantom view and it said it was shipped the 8th and would be recieved the 10th. so now the date is being pushed back again.

i needed this camera last week and the only reason i went with this guy over ebay which was cheaper was the fact that you guys had so much praise.

i'll never shop with this guy again. now will i suggest it for anyone else.

if you want your package on time. go with ebay half or even craigslist.

this experience was just bad business.

why didnt you pick it up??? HE IS LOCAL and shipping is just a pain. Well when u do get it at least you get the good kit which includes allot of goodies and rechargable batteries. I still dont understand why u didnt pick it up lol. Sorry for ur troubles,but he is a great guy and great seller in my book and many others too.

why would i need to pick it up from him? it's not on me to pick something up from a business that states they will ship in two days, now is it?

i'm in GEORGIA. so i can't pick up it on top of it not being my issue.

yeah and from what you said i went with him over a lot of other sellers. it was a mistake to do so.

I didnt know you were in georgia!!!!!! It says NK in ur profile SORRY! U will be happy with the cam when u get it. SORRY for you troubles,but i was just trying to help people out(both parties). Sometimes it backfires like in this case.....

it's all good. i'll take your advise next time again hahaha.

yeah i am usually in NKY, I attend NKU but i usually spend summers down here in Georgia. otherwise i would have picked it up. sorry if i came off as a prick, but i'm selling my bike and i wanted to make videos before the bike is gone you know, now i don't think that will be possible which makes the idea of having a cam for making videos pointless.