Looking for a Subaru

The_buster

Well the wife finally narrowed down her car search to a less than 5 year old Forester or Outback, we want to find a certified pre-owned. She was thinking about looking come spring-ish time after tax returns. I was wondering if the sales would be better at the end of the year or wait until spring. In spring we would have a down payment available. The crv is going to her mom so she has a car. She recently got a raise at work that ends up being enough to cover a car payment up to 400, but we want lower than that. Anyone here work for a Subaru dealer that can give some input on this? Thanks in advance!

Get on face book and like Subaru pages. People are posting them for sale all the time.

Central Ohio Subaru.

Subaru owners club

Subaru cars/ parts

He needs a dealership to finance is what it looks like, so private sales might be out of the options.

Experiences will vary with dealerships. Both sawmill and airport Byers wasted my time and played games with the sales process. I have bought three cars from Lori Glick over at Hatfield. Two were my wife's cars. My wife said Lori made buying a car fun, with no pressure. Byers lost the keys to our trade, once we told them we were going elsewhere, just to try and keep us there. Fortunately, I only gave them a spare key for them to appraise the car. We left anyways and they found the key the next day. Byers trade in was $7,000 lower than what Hatfield gave us. We were paying cash and the guy kept fucking pushing us to finance, so he could get paid on the back from the bank. I called him out on it and he said, "that's not how it works". He pushed financing more than six times, and couldn't even get the car we wanted.

We also have a friend that works at Hatfield now, her name is Eva. She is good to work with too.