Looking for tow truck company

rb26deet32

Hello, I currently have two towing companies that I use to have vehicles towed into the shop. I'm looking for more companies and potentially a better price/tow or at least quicker response. I would like to break down all of Columbus into regions and have different towing companies for each reason.

If you work for or own a towing company or know anyone that would interested give me a call at (614)625-7296. I'm in the shop Monday-Saturday 9-7.

Thanks!

This probably won't be much help but first what it's worth personally I always end up using Capital Towing. At work we use Pro-Tow their 3rd shift rate is 125 + 3/mi which feels high to me...

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Yea, that's incredibly high. The highest I pay is $55 a hook, 10 miles free and then $2-3/mile after that.

Yea, that's incredibly high. The highest I pay is $55 a hook, 10 miles free and then $2-3/mile after that.

I should have mentioned these are commercial street sweepers not cars so my guess is that's why. They range from 13,000 to about 30,000 lbs

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk