New to winter storage

BBQdDude

Ok, so I now have a daily driver and the toy. First time for me having both.

Winter storage, I will be parking the toy in the garage. I assume I need to get a trickle charger and some fuel stabilizer.

Are both needed? Do I need to do anything else?

are you absolutely not going to move the car once it is stored? if so put it up on 4 jack stands so the tires don't flat spot and then over inflate the tires. also toss a few desiccant packs in the interior so the car doesn't smell like mildew next spring.

are you absolutely not going to move the car once it is stored? if so put it up on 4 jack stands so the tires don't flat spot and then over inflate the tires. also toss a few desiccant packs in the interior so the car doesn't smell like mildew next spring.

The only downside to this is you leave the suspension hanging for months. It's a trade off

Park it with a full tank and fuel stabilizer. And don't move it or start it till spring. Starting it "every so often" is actually bad for the engine, after about a week or so it's a dry start with basically no lubrication present.

As far as smell and keeping critters away, bounce sheets actually seem to work well.

Park it with a full tank and fuel stabilizer. And don't move it or start it till spring. Starting it "every so often" is actually bad for the engine, after about a week or so it's a dry start with basically no lubrication present.

As far as smell and keeping critters away, bounce sheets actually seem to work well.

I agree to this and include Irish Spring soap and include some mouse traps too.

Ok, so I now have a daily driver and the toy. First time for me having both.

Winter storage, I will be parking the toy in the garage. I assume I need to get a trickle charger and some fuel stabilizer.

Are both needed? Do I need to do anything else?

Trickle charger is good, battery disconnect seems to work better. Full fuel tank,stabil,fresh oil change.

We talking some fancy Ferrari or something? Just drive the dang thang princess.

Shuuuudup or next gig I will switch your drumsticks out for a set of left handed ones lol.

Thanks all for the input.